Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Improve the performance of your Alfa Romeo Giulia and give it a unique, throaty sound with this Muffled Axle Back Exhaust from Ragazzon!

This exhaust gives your car the right sporty look with the unmistakable Ragazzon sound.

Constructed from AISI 304 Stainless Steel, Ragazzon has used the highest quality material, inside and out, to produce high performance products. This exhaust also lowers the back pressure in your exhaust system which leads to increased engine power, and reduces fuel consumption.

To get this Ragazzon Axle Back Exhaust for your Alfa Romeo Giulia please visit the link below:
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sportline Exhaust Axle Back by Ragazzon - 2017 - Muffled w/ Tips - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Vendor
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alfa Romeo Giulia Performance Exhaust - 2.0L - Ragazzon - Axle Back - Muffled - w/ Carbon Fiber Tips

This Exhaust system is the mid level muffled Axle Back exhaust system Ragazzon offers for the Alfa Romeo Giulia. As a statement to Ragazzon’s experience and expertise, they highlight their attention for details, easily seen in the quality of the materials, and in their craftsmanship and their mirror-finished products.

For the full details on this Ragazzon Axle Back Exhaust with Carbon Fiber Tips for your Alfa Romeo Giulia please visit the link below:
Alfa Romeo Giulia Performance Exhaust - 2.0L - Ragazzon - Axle Back - Muffled - w/ Carbon Fiber Tips - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Vendor
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alfa Romeo Giulia Performance Exhaust - 2.0L - Ragazzon - Axle Back - Muffled

This exhaust gives your Alfa Romeo Giulia that unmistakable Ragazzon sound while using the factory exhaust tips for a discrete look while adding performance.

Constructed from AISI 304 Stainless Steel, Ragazzon has used the highest quality material, inside and out, to produce high performance products.

For the full details on this Ragazzon Muffled Axle Back Performance Exhaust for your Alfa Romeo Giulia please visit the link below:
Alfa Romeo Giulia Performance Exhaust - 2.0L - Ragazzon - Axle Back - Muffled - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Registered
90 Posts
By chance do you guys offer any sort of forum member discount on your website? Pretty sure I'm going to buy a Ragazzon exhaust but I've been waiting in hopes of a sale :)

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
345 Posts
By chance do you guys offer any sort of forum member discount on your website? Pretty sure I'm going to buy a Ragazzon exhaust but I've been waiting in hopes of a sale :)
Right now, the exhaust with tips is $30 less expensive than the exhaust without ($130 off)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Right now, the exhaust with tips is $30 less expensive than the exhaust without ($130 off)
I did notice that the pricing was a little off lol

I was digging around yesterday and found the Ragazzon exhaust pictured above (without tips) for $825 shipped elsewhere (closed the link, will search again). Just hard to spend that much right now when I also want a tune, wider tires, etc...

·
Vendor
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We'll send you a PM and see if we have any specials we can offer for you.

Ok so I can just pop this on a 2020 base Giulia easy peezy?
Hello Mailman44,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

The Ragazzon Axle Back Exhausts do install using the factory hangers.

If you are using the factory mid-pipe a connecter sleeve is required to connect the larger diameter Ragazzon.

Alfa Romeo Giulia Performance Exhaust - 2.0L - Ragazzon - Mounting Sleeve/ Reducer - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

1 - 8 of 8 Posts