Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Set your Alfa Romeo Giulia apart from the crowd with this Custom Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler from Feroce Carbon.

Designed to add a nice detail to the profile of your Giulia.

This spoiler is made out of Genuine 100% Carbon Fiber. High quality, precision made part for easy and simple installation. We have this spoiler installed on our own Giulia and can verify fitment and overall product finish.

For more information / additional images click the link below:
https://madnessautoworks.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=7703

·
Vendor
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
206 Posts
One of the things I really like about the Quad is that the various vents and aero bits and pieces are actually functional, even if only at speeds higher than I will likely ever drive it.

This is probably not only non-functional, but likely detrimental. So for me its a no.

·
Vendor
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also, did you guys wrap the window trim? Care to share the details? Thanks
Yes it is a wrap. We looked into replacing the chrome trim with OE black from italy but that would have come out to roughly $2000 to do. So since we offer wrapping services we decided to just wrap them.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
8,120 Posts
What's its aero impact? I like that rain clears from my Giulia's rear window at highway speeds.

·
Vendor
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Vendor
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Set your Alfa Romeo Giulia apart from the crowd with this Custom Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler from Feroce Carbon.

Designed to add a nice detail to the profile of your Giulia. This spoiler is made out of Genuine 100% Carbon Fiber. High-quality precision made part for easy and simple installation. We have this spoiler installed on our own Giulia and can verify fitment and overall product finish.

More information and pricing can be found on our website
https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-A...omeo-giulia-roof-spoiler-carbon-fiber-pid7703

Let us know if you have any questions

·
Registered
399 Posts
Agree

Looks like it belongs on a hatch back. Not a big fan but to each their own.
I agree. I love a custom look but this, to me looks like it goes with a hatch back. The Giulia lines are so clean and under stated all the bits and pieces are functional and I love that. Not sure how this fits in.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Looks like a Rav4

·
Registered
691 Posts
Swing and a miss on this one. Sorry.

·
Vendor
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The hesitation is understandable, we went through the same feelings ourselves but once it is on and you stand back it looks really nice.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts