Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Today we have 2 fresh renderings of the new Giulia in both Coupe and Estate derivatives.

Sources close to FCA are officially, unofficially on the record stating that the Giulia saloon will in fact be joined by a coupe before the end of 2017.

The Estate is trickier, its not likely that AR offers up a Giulia Estate QV, unless they feel there is significant appetite to hunt down the Audi RS4 Avant. Otherwise we do expect the Giulia estate eventually, albeit in more pedestrian flavor and featuring the rumoured 2.0T.

[Photos Courtesy: AutoGuide.com]

·
Registered
277 Posts
MAn those are good looking renders, not sure if I like the coupe better in yellow or red...

But those Giulia Estates (or is it Giulia Wagon??) OUUU I want 12...

·
Registered
288 Posts
I feel as though the shape of the back doesn't match the shape of the front, especially on the wagon version. The wagon should have a bit more rounded back end in my opinion.

·
Registered
420 Posts
As a coupe it looks amazing and I would be interested in seeing how differently the rear end would be styles as not always will you find the same configuration from sedan to coupe.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I'm actually really interested if Alfa will build the wagon in QV form. I know these guys say they don't expect it but isn't alfa the brand of unexpected?

·
Registered
420 Posts
They are of unexpected but I think being a brand emerging with this model they should take things slower and just come out with regular lower trims. But who knows, maybe they'll come out swinging some serious punches.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Actually from what Car and Driver is saying Alfa isn't planning a wagon Giulia at all...

ll that said, there’s no denying the smoldering hotness of the Guilia wagon rendering at the top of this post. Unfortunately, Alfa has told us that it has no plans for a wagon, but maybe they should reconsider. To our eyes, the Guilia in wagon form is every bit as handsome as the BMW 3-series wagon or the Audi A4 Avant, both of which are quite popular in Europe. Of course, we’d also love to see a Giulia wagon here, but that’s even more of a long shot.
http://blog.caranddriver.com/hauling-hotties-alfa-romeo-giulia-wagon-crossover-rendered/

·
Registered
420 Posts
Wagons seem to be a dying breed. As much as we'd like to see them come to market, Alfa coming out with an SUV/Crossover instead is the better move.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts