Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Vendor
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Make your Alfa Romeo Giulia stand out from the rest with the Feroce Carbon Fiber Side Skirt Trim!

These trim kits area a direct bolt on under the factory side skirts and are made from 100% genuine carbon fiber!

All hardware is included!

More information can be found on our website
https://madnessautoworks.com/2017-A...ulia-side-skirt-trim-kit-carbon-fiber-pid7663

Let us know if you have any questions
Nice to start seeing hardware included for aftermarket CF pieces on your website.

·
Registered
859 Posts
How difficult are these to "bolt on"? Standard DIY job? No special tools?

·
Vendor
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice to start seeing hardware included for aftermarket CF pieces on your website.

We have always included hardware with these pieces. Most of our carbon either replaces a factory piece entirely in which case you would simply reuse the existing hardware. Or it is a cover piece designed to fit over a factory part and in that case, there is no hardware needed.

How difficult are these to "bolt on"? Standard DIY job? No special tools?

Installation is very straightforward. All you need is a phillips head.

On our Giulia, we did use a couple of pop rivets on the ends because there is a body drain in those locations but it is not required. We are always available via phone or email to walk you through an install.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I like this, makes car look slightly lower and adds dimension. This is next on my list...

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
So, you would remove the carbon fiber trim piece to add this?

·
Vendor
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So, you would remove the carbon fiber trim piece to add this?

Are you talking about the trim that goes along the side skirt?

This pieces attaches to the underside of the side skirt. It does not replace anything, it simply mounts under the existing factory body panel.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Are you talking about the trim that goes along the side skirt?

This pieces attaches to the underside of the side skirt. It does not replace anything, it simply mounts under the existing factory body panel.

So this would mount below the factory carbon fiber side skirts which are curved?

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So this would mount below the factory carbon fiber side skirts which are curved?
The Quadrifoglio uses a different side skirt from our 2.0. In theory this will still fit as the underside of the vehicle is still flat. However, we have not fitted them to a Quad in our shops.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
The Quadrifoglio uses a different side skirt from our 2.0. In theory this will still fit as the underside of the vehicle is still flat. However, we have not fitted them to a Quad in our shops.

I didn't see your post say 2.0 and I guess I forget the 2.0 is out there.

·
Vendor
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This is the carbon fiber trim piece. Stock Non-QV car doesn't have this.
You're talking about two different pieces and we carry both.

There is a piece that goes along the side of the side skirt. Which is modeled after the QV.

The piece in this thread actually mounts under the side skirt which is an original design not found on a factory Base, TI, Volce, or QV.

Feel free to contact us directly if we can help you further.

·
Registered
316 Posts
You're talking about two different pieces and we carry both.

There is a piece that goes along the side of the side skirt. Which is modeled after the QV.

The piece in this thread actually mounts under the side skirt which is an original design not found on a factory Base, TI, Volce, or QV.

Feel free to contact us directly if we can help you further.
I noticed that earlier on your website (bought another pair of Athena spacers from you today). I stand corrected. So, any Black Friday specials coming up :wink2:

·
Vendor
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I noticed that earlier on your website (bought another pair of Athena spacers from you today). I stand corrected. So, any Black Friday specials coming up :wink2:
You're in luck! We decided to extend our black friday sale to the forum members first and before anyone else!

We started listing those deals in our vendor section. There are already a bunch in and more are on the way.

https://www.giuliaforums.com/forum/826-madness-autoworks/41870-holiday-deals-have-begun.html

Let us know if you have any other questions

1 - 19 of 19 Posts