Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As many of you already know we offer a large variety of parts and accessories for the Giulia.

A large portion of our offerings is Custom Carbon Fiber Accessories. While most of the Carbon we offer is High End and priced accordingly we also try to offer some more affordable options as well.

We sampled several Mirror Covers from China and then settled on what we think is the best option out there (for the money) and now stock them for quick delivery.

If you want the very best in Autoclave Carbon we have that available. Simply visit our site and you will see many options.

Now we also have some items for those that are looking for a more economical way to customize your Giulia. One of these items is a set of Mirror Caps. While not the same as full replacement sets made in Europe that we offer, these do offer a pretty good value for the money.

At $129.99 Shipped they are also a very good deal. If you would like any more info on this set please click on the link below:

http://madnessautoworks.com//alfa-romeo-giulia-mirror-covers-carbon-fiber-frp-shell-pid7448https://madnessautoworks.com/image/.../ALFAromeoGIULIAcoiloversBINSTEIN-750x563.jpg

As always if you have any questions please give us a call and we will be glad to help.

Thank you!

·
Vendor
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One of the best mods I have done for the car. There is a huge difference between real carbon fiber and a carbon fiber wrap.
Thank you for taking time and posting feedback. :grin2:

·
Registered
178 Posts
One of the best mods I have done for the car. There is a huge difference between real carbon fiber and a carbon fiber wrap.

So you have real carbon fiber or these covers?

·
Registered
178 Posts
As many of you already know we offer a large variety of parts and accessories for the Giulia.

A large portion of our offerings is Custom Carbon Fiber Accessories. While most of the Carbon we offer is High End and priced accordingly we also try to offer some more affordable options as well.

We sampled several Mirror Covers from China and then settled on what we think is the best option out there (for the money) and now stock them for quick delivery.

If you want the very best in Autoclave Carbon we have that available. Simply visit our site and you will see many options.

Now we also have some items for those that are looking for a more economical way to customize your Giulia. One of these items is a set of Mirror Caps. While not the same as full replacement sets made in Europe that we offer, these do offer a pretty good value for the money.

At $129.99 Shipped they are also a very good deal. If you would like any more info on this set please click on the link below:

https://madnessautoworks.com/image/.../ALFAromeoGIULIAcoiloversBINSTEIN-750x563.jpg

As always if you have any questions please give us a call and we will be glad to help.

Thank you!

Link did not work - it is just a picture of springs

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
953 Posts
So you have real carbon fiber or these covers?
2020 has the actual Carbon Fiber replacements NOT the covers. I want to point this out to avoid confusion. Also, the manufacturer of both the replacement and covers are completely different. The one depicted on this thread is the "cover" which goes over your existing mirror housing and held by double sided 3M tape that you apply on the inside of the cover.

Hope this clarifies the differences.

·
Registered
178 Posts
2020 has the actual Carbon Fiber replacements NOT the covers. I want to point this out to avoid confusion. Also, the manufacturer of both the replacement and covers are completely different. The one depicted on this thread is the "cover" which goes over your existing mirror housing and held by double sided 3M tape that you apply on the inside of the cover.

Hope this clarifies the differences.
It does thank you. It also answers my question about how to apply it.
Thanks! John

Reactions: ibehardnock2001

·
Registered
201 Posts
How are the covers compared to the replacement piece?

I ordered covers from ebay and they were poor quality. I returned them and wrapped my mirrors instead and it looks way better. But the photo of the replacement piece looks better than my (firsttime) wrap job.

Can you please compare the two?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just got some of these for Christmas. Can you post a video showing how to properly apply to get a good fit?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts