Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing the new carbon fiber interior kit for your Giulia!

Ready to upgrade the interior of your Alfa Romeo Giulia with the look of Carbon Fiber?

Designed to really set off the interior of your Giulia. Manufactured to the highest standards for easy installation, precise fit and excellent finish. This complete trim kit is designed to go over factory trim pieces and give a substantial upgrade to the interior in minutes! We have installed this kit on a number of Giulia vehicles and can verify fitment and overall finish is top notch!

Save BIG by purchasing the complete set!

Direct Product Link:
https://madnessautoworks.com/2017-Alfa Romeo-Giulia/start-shopping-cid1/new-arrivals-cid2/alfa-romeo-giulia-complete-interior-trim-kit-carbon-fiber-pid7758

Contact us to order yours today!

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need it! But it’s soooo expensive;(
DFWALFA, glad you like!

We do offer free global shipping on this product and we do have the item(s) listed separately if you'd like to not do everything all at once!

·
Registered
163 Posts
I agree while it looks nice its very expensive. Maybe if a black Friday sale comes in the future ill then be interested. Personally I would be interested if it was closer to $400.00

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Complete the Carbon Fiber look inside your Giulia with this Carbon Fiber A/C Dash Bezel!

Alfa Romeo Giulia Air Conditioning (A/C) Dash Bezel - Carbon Fiber

Designed and manufactured in Europe to the highest standards this trim piece is designed to cover the original air conditioning (A/C) dash bezel and instantly give your Alfa Romeo Giulia a custom look.

For the full product details please visit the link below:
Alfa Romeo - Alfa Romeo Giulia Air Conditioning (A/C) Dash Bezel - Carbon Fiber - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Registered
124 Posts
Do you sell the genuine carbon gear knob? I can't seem to find it on your site.

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you sell the genuine carbon gear knob? I can't seem to find it on your site.
m&ms,

Thank you for reaching out about the gear knob cover.

Unfortunately that is a product we no longer carry as we had too many inconsistencies with the fitment.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any other questions.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thanks for your response

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts