81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Vendor
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #81

·
Registered
359 Posts
I want one for Xmas. Seriously. It would look so cool on the Stromboli Grey.

Giulia Veloce. Stromboli Grey, Remus catback, red calipers, HK, black sports leather, sunroof. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
That looks so ... perfect ... against the white body.

It goes great with red too.

I want one for Xmas. Seriously. It would look so cool on the Stromboli Grey.

This one is black but with the clouds, it looks close to grey. Just to give you an idea of what it would look like.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
It goes great with red too.

This one is black but with the clouds, it looks close to grey. Just to give you an idea of what it would look like.

Not trying to ruin a possible sale, but, ...

My wife was following me one evening. I was in my 4C and she in her Giulia (Montecarlo blue). As the light was fading and I was looking in my mirror at her and the lovely Giulia, it was the silver V that stood out proudly proving she was an Alfa and not just another dark sedan.

Most of the time I don't like the bright V, but on that evening it looked just perfect.

·
Registered
108 Posts

My wife was following me one evening. I was in my 4C and she in her Giulia (Montecarlo blue). As the light was fading and I was looking in my mirror at her and the lovely Giulia, it was the silver V that stood out proudly proving she was an Alfa and not just another dark sedan.

Most of the time I don't like the bright V, but on that evening it looked just perfect.
I agree I don't know why anyone would want their Alfa to look like a Honda.

·
Vendor
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #87

Yeah, at times we agree. There are times and places for silver trim but on the whole carbon generally wins in our hearts.

·
Vendor
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #88

·
Registered
223 Posts
My car has the carbon v already, is it possible to buy the carbon part that goes on the AR logo (logo only) in the nose as pictured in one of the photos above.

·
Vendor
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #90

·
Vendor
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #91

·
Vendor
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Alfa Romeo Giulia Front V Shield Grill Frame + Emblem Frame Kit - Carbon Fiber

100% Genuine Delta-Preg Prepreg Carbon Fiber material (Same supplier of Ferrari and Lamborghini) Adds an exotic visual styling to your Alfa Romeo Giulia.

To get the Carbon Fiber Front V/ Emblem Trim for your Alfa Romeo Giulia please visit the link below:
Search - giulia front frame - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Vendor
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #93

·
Vendor
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #94

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Best Mod of All Time

(Well, at least I like it)
Anyone fitted the glossy carbon V shield to a Quadrifoglio? If so, is the fit flush and not show any of the silver at the back and top edges? And, is the colour of the part matching the factory carbon diffuser? Would like some real owner feedaback and if possible some close up pictures. Cheers.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Anyone fitted the glossy carbon V shield to a Quadrifoglio? If so, is the fit flush and not show any of the silver at the back and top edges? And, is the colour of the part matching the factory carbon diffuser? Would like some real owner feedaback and if possible some close up pictures. Cheers.
I think there are sometimes gaps due to the thickness of the double sided sticky pads used. I glued mine on and I'm pretty sure there were no gaps at the time and looking back through all my old photos I cannot see any gaps. Currently I have a little gap at the top as the glue has come away and I suspect the dried bits of glue stop it going fully back. If I push it, it closes the gaps. I think with the right glue you can fit it without gaps and make it last. I don't recall the glue I used, maybe the temperature rating wasn't high enough.
The colour looks the same to me. The weave is the same pattern but might be slightly larger on the grill. This was only noticeable when I bent down and examined them closely to answer your question otherwise I probably wouldn't have noticed.
I have lots of photos I can send you; email or whatsapp probably easiest if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I think there are sometimes gaps due to the thickness of the double sided sticky pads used. I glued mine on and I'm pretty sure there were no gaps at the time and looking back through all my old photos I cannot see any gaps. Currently I have a little gap at the top as the glue has come away and I suspect the dried bits of glue stop it going fully back. If I push it, it closes the gaps. I think with the right glue you can fit it without gaps and make it last. I don't recall the glue I used, maybe the temperature rating wasn't high enough.
The colour looks the same to me. The weave is the same pattern but might be slightly larger on the grill. This was only noticeable when I bent down and examined them closely to answer your question otherwise I probably wouldn't have noticed.
I have lots of photos I can send you; email or whatsapp probably easiest if you are interested.
Hi Mike, I have sent you a PM for the photos.

81 - 97 of 97 Posts