Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
Totally agree on that sentiment. At first I didn't like the silver trim on the black vulcano but now it's starting to become that defining factor. Also looks pretty cool from the side profile alone with the tips protruding out back.

Now if they made a greyish/silver carbon fiber cover, I'd be all over it!
Hey Neiltyme,

We can custom order one for you! Give us a shout at the store or shoot me a PM and we can get one going for you!

Just installed mine Saturday, looks good!

Installed using silicone adhesive, seems to have stuck pretty well. I don't so how tape would work, too tight of a fit.
looks great tadslc! Whats next>?

looks great I'm thinking of ordering the cf mirror covers as well as the V and emblem . would love to see what it looks like on a white QV.
That would be one mean looking Giulia!

when youre ready for purchase shoot me a PM, I can give discounts for orders containing 3 or more carbon pieces!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Pics as requested

One of you wanted a few more photos before ordering:

A note about installation - My two-sided tape is a bit thick and needs to be higher tack. The CF tends to not cover the underlying piece just a little. It should be an easy improvement if I looked into other tapes.

And yes, the road IS that crowned and rough...

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Pics as requested

WOO HOOOO !!! Looks as good as I had hoped, only better. I especially love the shot of the car on the tile floor. Let Madness Autoworks know where to send your commission check.
Thanks so much for taking the time to post these.

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
One of you wanted a few more photos before ordering:

A note about installation - My two-sided tape is a bit thick and needs to be higher tack. The CF tends to not cover the underlying piece just a little. It should be an easy improvement if I looked into other tapes.

And yes, the road IS that crowned and rough...
Hey There Conradnarra!

Thanks for the review with such great pictures!

Looks like you managed to make your Giulia look amazing regardless! As for the fitment issue, we use 3m window weld here at MADNESS to mount these CF pieces. As you previously stated, there is not a lot of play for double sided tape.

We would like to use these pictures for our other social media platforms, I will shoot you a PM going further into detail.

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Hey Bert!

The CF pops against that clean white paint! Happy to hear install was a breeze~ itll take quite a few bumps to knock that V off!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Just finished the install of the v-shield and emblem cover. Looks amazing. Used silicone adhesive and it seems solid. I won't know otherwise until I run over it when it falls off! :surprise:
that looks great i was hoping that someone would post pic of V on white car now if there were pic of a white car with CF mirrors & door handles and V shield would make my decision an easy one.

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
that looks great i was hoping that someone would post pic of V on white car now if there were pic of a white car with CF mirrors & door handles and V shield would make my decision an easy one.
So far we have not had anyone that has sent us any pics of a White Giulia with the ad ons you want. Sorry about that, but as soon as we do we will happily share!

Meanwhile we can always use yours! :wink2:

It will surely look good.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Installed the V and emblem shroud CF cover. Used silicone and zip ties to hold tight while curing. The fitment was perfect and weave is very well done. I was hesitant on account of being a cover in that you would see edges of the CF cover. While the emblem shroud has a slight exposed edge one would never notice unless looking for it. The V cover looks factory or in other words you can't tell whatsoever. Very pleased.

Attachments

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Installed the V and emblem shroud CF cover. Used silicone and zip ties to hold tight while curing. The fitment was perfect and weave is very well done. I was hesitant on account of being a cover in that you would see edges of the CF cover. While the emblem shroud has a slight exposed edge one would never notice unless looking for it. The V cover looks factory or in other words you can't tell whatsoever. Very pleased.
Hi CJ_Xclr8,

Thank you for the feedback and images! :)

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
We had a customer stop by our TX location to get some more carbon fiber on his Quadrifoglio!

Here are some pictures!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Just do a quick carbon fiber wrap of the V so you can see how it looks. With the Vulcano black Giulia, you would lose the highlight V since it’s in silver trim and it pops against all that black.
Yeah that's a good idea to take it for a test drive before I drop the cash on the real thing.

I can't decide if losing the silver V will be a good thing or not until I see it.

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser PLEASE !!!
We are working on a couple of versions and will soon have some options for each Giulia model. Molds are done and now we are working on final fitment adjustments.

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Is it possible to just purchase the V without the emblem round cover? I see on your website you sell the emblem cover by itself but not the V.
Give us a buzz directly and we will assist you with a custom order. Yes, some have done this and until we get a separate listing up simply give us a call.

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Looks nice against the white paint :)
Thank you! It really does look sharp. We just did a Matte one on a Black Giulia and it really looks sharp as well. Pics to come..

41 - 60 of 92 Posts