Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Vendor
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Give your Alfa Romeo 4C that true Exotic look by installing this Carbon Fiber V Shield and Emblem Grille Frame Cover!

Designed and manufactured in Europe to the highest standards this rear Carbon FiberV Shield and Emblem Grille Frame Cover is designed to cover the orginal Front V Shielf and Emblem Grille Frame.

These are made out of the same Delta-Preg Prepreg Carbon Fiber Material that Lamborghini and Ferrari use!

For more information on this product please follow the link below:

https://madnessautoworks.com/2017-Alfa Romeo-Giulia/start-shopping-cid1/exterior-upgrades-cid5/alfa-romeo-giulia-front-v-shield-emblem-grille-frame-carbon-fiber-pid7087

·
Vendor
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do these trim pieces snap over the existing parts or do they use adhesive?
They do not snap over, we reccomend you use adhesive to attach these covers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
So like Elmer's? Maybe some wood glue? For us n00bs, could you give us some best practices for getting these babies to stay stuck?

·
Registered
916 Posts
Waiting for how they install. I dont know about adhesive lol.
3M Adhesive should provide sufficient hold for this particular application. I bought a similar piece for my 370z which was a carbon fiber "fang" cover overlay and it was held only by 3M adhesive tape and it never fell or flew off. The wind will always push the CF cover against the original V so it will act as if you were pressing down on it with your fingers.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Any chance you're going to come up with a CF cover for the little piece of black plastic that sticks out below the grill under the front spoiler on the base/Ti models with the sports package?

Attachments

·
Vendor
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So like Elmer's? Maybe some wood glue? For us n00bs, could you give us some best practices for getting these babies to stay stuck?
Waiting for how they install. I dont know about adhesive lol.
nicolo and kanundrum,
We use 3 different ways of making these stick. We use either Epoxy, Window Selant and black 3M Double Sided Tape for permanent stick.
I just ordered mine...
Awesome to hear! We hope you are happy with these two pieces and hope you share pictures! Thank you for the support!
Any chance you're going to come up with a CF cover for the little piece of black plastic that sticks out below the grill under the front spoiler on the base/Ti models with the sports package?
Alfa in Vegas,
We are currently working on producing a numerous amounts of products for the Alfa Romeo Giulia, more Carbon Fiber products are on that list of course! I will pass your message to upper management asking about a CF Cover for that piece you are referring to. Please visit our site as we are also updating products daily. Thank you.

·
Registered
916 Posts

I had this section wrapped in Carbon Fiber :)

I looked at the V in CF also but since my car is black i prefer the v in the original silver trim to break the black and to highlight the signature V from Alfa

Attachments

·
Registered
343 Posts
I had this section wrapped in Carbon Fiber :)

I looked at the V in CF also but since my car is black i prefer the v in the original silver trim to break the black and to highlight the signature V from Alfa
That is sweet and exactly what I'm looking to do! Thanks for sharing

·
Vendor
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
For those interested in this product I'd like to take a moment to share some additional photos to help you see better images of the detail put into these:

As always if you have any questions on this product or anything else we offer please feel free to reach out to us directly over the phone and we would gladly assist you.

·
Registered
916 Posts
For those interested in this product I'd like to take a moment to share some additional photos to help you see better images of the detail put into these:

As always if you have any questions on this product or anything else we offer please feel free to reach out to us directly over the phone and we would gladly assist you.
I am in need of a CF spoiler, a CF front splitter and side skirt add ons like below.

Attachments

·
Vendor
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am in need of a CF spoiler, a CF front splitter and side skirt add ons like below.
We have a lot of plans to produce Carbon Fiber Products for the Alfa Romeo Giulia. We have various carbon fiber pieces currently being made but wont be available for another few months til they finish production. Please visit our website as we are constantly adding new products as well as updating the forums with new products as they become available. :)

·
Registered
916 Posts
We have a lot of plans to produce Carbon Fiber Products for the Alfa Romeo Giulia. We have various carbon fiber pieces currently being made but wont be available for another few months til they finish production. Please visit our website as we are constantly adding new products as well as updating the forums with new products as they become available. :)
Awesome! good to know. Waiting very impatiently.... :nerd:

·
Registered
223 Posts
I am in a tent with sleeping bag outside the factory doors...as soon as I see a carbon fiber spoiler I am grabbing that baby and running!

·
Vendor
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We are currently focused mainly on the Carbon Fiber Spoiler.

It has been the most requested product therefore they are already in production and should be available for you to purchase within 90 days. :)

1 - 20 of 92 Posts