Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you been looking to upgrade the exterior of your Alfa Romeo Giulia?

If so than you have come to the right place!

We are now offering these Carbon Fiber External Door Handle Covers for the Alfa Romeo Giulia.

These mirror covers are made out of the Delta-Preg Prepreg Carbon Fiber material that is used on Ferrari's and Lamborghinis.

For more images and information on this product please follow the link below:

https://madnessautoworks.com/2017-A...ernal-door-handle-covers-carbon-fiber-pid6092

·
Vendor
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ready to upgrade the exterior handles of your Alfa Romeo Giulia with the look of Carbon Fiber?

Designed and manufactured in Europe to the highest standards, these exterior door handle covers are designed to cover the original front exterior door handles and instantly give your Alfa Romeo Giulia a custom look.

For more information follow the link below!

https://madnessautoworks.com/2017-A...ernal-door-handle-covers-carbon-fiber-pid6092

·
Vendor
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how do these attach to the handle on the car?
These are a pretty easy install. A little bit of epoxy on the inner side of the cf part and attach to the factory handle. Put a piece of Blue Painters Tape to keep them on overnight to allow the epoxy to cure. Then peel off the tape and you should be all good to go. Some people use 3M tape, but we prefer epoxy for a firmer hold. The mold on these is just about perfect so the install is not hard at all.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I put these on my red quadrifoglio and they really make the car pop particularly if you have carbon fiber mirrors. Almost everyone I see comments on the carbon fiber door handles. Install was easy, they fit like a glove right over the original ones. Used epoxy, tapped them in place overnight removed tape in the morning and car looks fantastic!
Highly recommend them!

·
Registered
63 Posts

·
Vendor
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Vendor
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·