Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remove that restrictive Air Filter in your Alfa Romeo Giulia and let her breathe!

We are now offering the best high quality air filter by BMC for the Northern American version Alfa Romeo Giulia!

Increase the Horsepower and Torque, and Improve the Gas Mileage of your car with the very best filter on the market!

The filter is made of highly performing materials that allow an increased air flow combined with a more efficient filtration, guaranteeing containment of all impurities.

These are the same Performance Air Filters used on Lamborghini's and Ferrari's.

For more information please follow the link below:

https://madnessautoworks.com/2017-A...-performance-air-filter-by-bmc-29l-v6-pid6670

·
Vendor
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Sound should be better too. My K&N cone filter on my custom rigid aluminum intake pipe for my supercharged Miata "chiffs" like an organ pipe on throttle blips. Hood closed, top down. Wild! :D

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.0
104 Posts
Looking to replace the restrictive stock air filter in your Alfa Romeo Giulia?

This is THE BEST Direct Replacement Air Filter available for your Alfa!

Here you can see why we love these filters so much!

As you can see, the BMC allows better airflow to your engine in turn providing more power!

Take a look here!

https://madnessautoworks.com/2017-A...-performance-air-filter-by-bmc-29l-v6-pid6670
I might have missed the information, but how much HP and mileage is gained upon using this filter?
Thank you

·
Registered
296 Posts
I would have ordered one of these with my order yesterday, but my email question was never answered regarding installation instructions...
Could have saved me $ on shipping.:crying:
Might be wise to post the instructions.

My .02

Reactions: Racer Z

·
Vendor
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I might have missed the information, but how much HP and mileage is gained upon using this filter?
Thank you
Hey Prasanth,

This graph is provided by BMC and the gains you would see would be similar to any high flow filter. However, BMC takes pride in the difference in quality, filtration, and oil that they use in their products.

I would have ordered one of these with my order yesterday, but my email question was never answered regarding installation instructions...
Could have saved me $ on shipping.:crying:
Might be wise to post the instructions.

My .02
Hey Peczenij,

I personally did not receive an email anywhere and do not have any new PMs regarding this information. However, they are relatively simple. You can give us a call at one of our locations and we would be more than happy to give detailed instructions on install! Our Austin location 512-982-9393

1 - 6 of 6 Posts