Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Something about wearing clothes with the same brand as your car isn't really my thing

That's just me though. Good find
I know what you mean. I just Googled “car shoes” and that websites was near the top of the list. They have some other good looking sneakers. I will be in Milan next weekend so might pop into the store to check out what they have.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
"isn't really my thing", mine neither, but I'm a little old to be wearing high school tshirts haha
other than sidi and alpine star motorcycle boots, my driving shoes are whatever I'm wearing - but I thought the wife might get a kick out of it, and of course the devil wears prada has some panache for a driving shoe - but today it's been these
https://www.redbackboots.com/

·
Registered
646 Posts
A couple of years ago there was a Car Shoe place on Via Spiga in Milano. Their stuff is overpriced in comparison to the quality. In other words, (at least in Italy) you can buy same quality and fashion for half the price.

Sparco driving shoes can’t be beat! ?

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
A couple of years ago there was a Car Shoe place on Via Spiga in Milano. Their stuff is overpriced in comparison to the quality. In other words, (at least in Italy) you can buy same quality and fashion for half the price.

Sparco driving shoes can’t be beat! ?
Thats the store I was going to go to. Might just pick up a pair of Pumas or Sparcos.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
"isn't really my thing", mine neither, but I'm a little old to be wearing high school tshirts haha
other than sidi and alpine star motorcycle boots, my driving shoes are whatever I'm wearing - but I thought the wife might get a kick out of it, and of course the devil wears prada has some panache for a driving shoe - but today it's been these
https://www.redbackboots.com/
Hard to heel and toe in those. Lol. I’m one of the few on here with a manual transmission car so a pair of decent driving shoes is helpful.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
For over $600 you can get 2 full track days with an instructor and learn how to drive the QV or you can just look cool at cocktail parties.........:grin2:

Reactions: rjmcinnis

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I know what you mean. I just Googled “car shoes” and that websites was near the top of the list. They have some other good looking sneakers. I will be in Milan next weekend so might pop into the store to check out what they have.
For the same money you can get Sparco racing shoes if that's what you're looking for ... then there are Tod's if you want more style for similar money

Puma doesn't make the speed cat anymore without Ferrari, BMW, or Merc branding :mad:

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Berlina, where did yo find that? F1 just has the old gear, at least last time I checked.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Growing up my only love in F1 was Ferrari ... from the first races I saw to today, they are number 1 in my heart ... I have a hard time just jumping ship and throwing all my support behind AR in F1 ... still I wish them success!

·
Registered
249 Posts
I waffle back and forth in regard to my thoughts about car-branded clothes. However, I will fully admit I have some co-branded Puma/BMW Motorsport hoodies and a coat that I really like. I believe Puma also co-brands with Ferrari.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts