Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Not sure if you guys say this at the New York Auto shows, but Alfa debuted the Nero Edizione or 'Black Edition" versions of both the Giulia and Stelvio. The package at the moment is limited to the 2.0 liter turbocharged 4 cylinders trims of each model. It's basically an all black trim which applies to the grille, side mirrors, windows, wheel caps and headlight bezels. Down the line it will also include tinted exhaust tips. The Giulia will feature a 19' version of the Dark Miron rims, with the ability to swap out black calipers with yellow or red. No confirmation yet on pricing but these packages are expected to arrive later in 2018.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Modern Day Lexus Package????

for those of us old enough "cough cough" to remember...
in the beginning Lexus used to offer the "Gold Package" when everything was treated to a gold finish...all the emblems, window trim, car trim etc.....LOL
that is what this reminds me of...sorry...and io amo la mia QV:grin2:......if your going to make a package do something, I dare say, like BMW where you bump the HP a little (30 to 50hp), different rim/tires, different paint scheme & maybe even mess with the suspension geometry....
just sayin:wink2:

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
in the beginning Lexus used to offer the "Gold Package" when everything was treated to a gold finish...all the emblems, window trim, car trim etc.....LOL
that is what this reminds me of...sorry...and io amo la mia QV:grin2:......if your going to make a package do something, I dare say, like BMW where you bump the HP a little (30 to 50hp), different rim/tires, different paint scheme & maybe even mess with the suspension geometry....

OMG that is so funny. I saw a couple in the parking lot now and again and say why would someone choose that, odd. It looked so dated. Must have been the Gold Package with the Gold Badging etc. Like many things in fashion. Maybe if they hang on to it long enough it will come back in style. Sort of like raised benz emblems the the Jaguar leaping over the hood. Now, I can say those Lexus were still driving junkers as they may appear beaten by the AZ sun they were still running.

·
Registered
333 Posts
At least you did not mention Rambler, American Motors and a few others.?.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I bought both rear emblems and did it for $150. I like the look.

Attachments

·
Registered
276 Posts
These things are just money grabs usually. see BMWs M sport package or MBs AMG sport package. You get the look and feel of the upper end version without the performance.

I saw Lexus just did the same thing with their RC 350 F sport. If you see the "F" on the side of the car without the side vent then it's the V6 300 something HP version and not the V8.

I prefer my own black edition personally.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
My body man bought them, not sure where he got them, probably FCA parts. Very hard to get the detail on the Q4 with plastidip, I asked about this.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts