Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone use this ? After the service I was told about it by the service department, I use a android so I found it in the app store

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I got a message on it about a recall today.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Downloaded and used the iOS app a few times... Is anyone else having issues with replacing the photo in the 'Garage' section? I uploaded a 1st photo and now no matter how i try to update/change it for a newer one, the original photo comes back?!?

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Does anyone use this ? After the service I was told about it by the service department, I use a android so I found it in the app store
I use it. If there is a campaign or recall it will show up here weeks before you get snail mail notice. Also a handy summary of all your dealer service visits. It could definitely be better, but for basic information it’s ok.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I use it. If there is a campaign or recall it will show up here weeks before you get snail mail notice. Also a handy summary of all your dealer service visits. It could definitely be better, but for basic information it’s ok.
If you get a chance can you check out the photo feature in Garage and see if you can add and then replace your 1st photo? Trying to determine if it's me, iOS or just a wonky app. If you can test...make sure you like your 1st photo, if things turn out like me, it's all you'll be able to get ;-)

·
Registered
200 Posts
If you get a chance can you check out the photo feature in Garage and see if you can add and then replace your 1st photo? Trying to determine if it's me, iOS or just a wonky app. If you can test...make sure you like your 1st photo, if things turn out like me, it's all you'll be able to get ;-)

I've tried to get support to help resolve to no avail and they just closed the case this AM without fixing. Guess that's one way to solve an issue...

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I've tried to get support to help resolve to no avail and they just closed the case this AM without fixing. Guess that's one way to solve an issue...
Posted 1 photo with no issue, but you’re right, can’t seem to replace it with a new picture. It looks like it works, but when I go back out to the home screen, the original is still there. Thanks for the tip to use one I like!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Nice app to check in info like service and recalls on the car

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have used the app for recalls, had 2 thus far. You can also track your service, after the dealer enters the service data. I have my TI in for Apple Car Play, I saw it was done on the app, but no call from the dealer, so helpful in this case. Not a great app but not completely useless. I had issues with the photo update as well. I noticed a week after I changed the photo it took effect. Strange.

·
Registered
200 Posts
... I had issues with the photo update as well. I noticed a week after I changed the photo it took effect. Strange.

Haha, so maybe it's a 'feature' designed to create anticipation?!?

Posted 1 photo with no issue, but you’re right, can’t seem to replace it with a new picture. It looks like it works, but when I go back out to the home screen, the original is still there. Thanks for the tip to use one I like!

Thanks for testing, maybe a week from now... ;-) I'll follow up w/Support again...

·
Registered
787 Posts
I uninstalled the app, it was eating battery.

·
Registered
787 Posts
You must have something set weird, mine has zero impact on battery usage.
It was ok for awhile then one day it was the number 1 app for battery use. Since I really don't see much use for it, I killed it.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Just happened to log on to the Mopar website, and guess what, the most recent picture I attempted to post through the Alfa app IS showing there.

·
Premium Member
1,114 Posts
I have it. Unless I’m missing something it is fairly useless. I am not a techno person tho
It's nice for the first 30 minutes after you get your car and it's also nice to have all the manuals electronically. After that, it's just cool to have an Alfa Romeo logo on your app screen but that's about it. It would be nice if they put in a mileage calculator and a little more functionality.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I tried it, but was never able to create an account. Have tried to register multiple times and never receive an email.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts