Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Carscoops article says that we should be seeing a coupe to compete with the Jag F-type sometime in 2020. I'm hoping it will be more of a 911 competitor.

Interesting also this article from a BMW blogger which admits that the Giulia is a real threat to the 3-series. He sees the 6C as a possible threat to the 4-series. I hope it's beyond that.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I think the rumor makes more sense than the stated bigger SUV, which from a corporate point of view exists as a levante, but it's a rumor from a tuning firm that claims a usually reliable source .... doesn't matter how many articles pick up the story, it's still not much.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
A 4C that can be any every day driver would be nice. Entry, exit is the biggest problem but that is a trait of the carbon fiber tub.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
that is sexy and is on the potential list for 2020 + Should also time with the new Supra which isn't a Toyota or a Supra :D

·
Registered
617 Posts
i am watching the 6c closely. I will be in line to buy one if the car is looks good as the renderings suggest. it he qv forula is followed, it will be quite the performer no doubt.

I am contemplating an aston DB 11 but would prefer the alfa as I have always just loved alfas!!! keep the updates coming!!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I'm in too, I like the idea of it driving like a 4C but a bigger platform...... I guess I will just have to sell the 911 since I have maxed out the garage space......

Reactions: Dr. Klopek

·
Registered
646 Posts
That photo looks like an Infiniti Q60 coupe. Not necessarily a bad thing, but this isn’t distinctly Alfa enough (I know it’s just a rendering).

I hope they put some 4c styling queues.

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
3,738 Posts
imagine a Giulia with 2 doors and a low swooping roof towards the rear that starts its slope at the B pillar and follows a line all the way to the rear spoiler, combined with the Giulia front end and bonnet line (everything Mercedes tried to do but failed )

throw in an additional 140hp, lowered slightly and muscled out rear stance and i think that would be an Alfa for the Ages

1 - 11 of 11 Posts