Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

Alfa Romeo’s Iconic 33 Stradale Gets Reimagined As A Modern Day Hypercar

3K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Alfa Philly 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
I like this one, a lot. The only changes I would recommend is to get rid of the excessive fins in the side intake, replace what I'm guessing is the side view mirror with a bigger one up higher, and add two round tail lights inside the beautiful back, to match the two round ones in the front. The doors would have to extend lower on the side to make getting out of the car easier too. You'd probably have to go with heavier framing for rollover protection in the upper cabin area, but as an overall concept, this is beautiful. It's elegant, classy, has a modern feel yet clearly has an Alfa heritage feel to it. Thanks for posting this!

#3 ·
Very cool. Thanks for posting this, Al. I do find the headlights a bit sleepy-looking. I prefer my Alfas wide awake.

#5 ·
Easy fix. Instead of a chrome headlight border, make that the DRL element. Remove the sleepy "eye-lid" and change the "inside" of the headlight to be more like the 8C Competizione from the late 2000's , but with modern matrix LED technology. Voilà! A wide awake Alfa.

#4 ·
It's gorgeous. Can you imagine a supercar you could see it of? Agree about looking my Alfas wide awake btw! Also the trail has a lot of family resemblance....to a dodge charger!
Still, the design eats the Maserati MC20 for breakfast

#6 ·
Cool.

Too bad it will never be made. I guess there is no risk to a design exercise.

For a real car, get rid of the bubble canopy. Every car that tried that discovered that it cooked its occupants nicely.

#7 ·
New glass/plexiglass technology?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.