Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone!

I am excited to be apart of this family. I own a sick 2016 Black 4C Coupe! I am an absolute car nerd and love talking cars with anyone. In fact I love it so much I work for the brand. I'm a sales professional here at Northside Imports Houston. We are a Fiat, Alfa Romeo, And Maserati Dealer. I have a true passion for Italian motoring and I am really pumped to be networking with everyone!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey Everyone!

I am excited to be apart of this family. I own a sick 2016 Black 4C Coupe! I am an absolute car nerd and love talking cars with anyone. In fact I love it so much I work for the brand. I'm a sales professional here at Northside Imports Houston. We are a Fiat, Alfa Romeo, And Maserati Dealer. I have a true passion for Italian motoring and I am really pumped to be networking with everyone!
Welcome to the group and that is a nice car that you have there.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Hey Everyone!

Little late to the party bud. Btw we all found out the price was $5,000 over MSRP on the QV last week. Or maybe that was Helfmann and you guys are going for $10,000 not sure. I couldn't resist the prod. Congrats on the 4C, they're an absolute blast to drive.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Little late to the party bud. Btw we all found out the price was $5,000 over MSRP on the QV last week. Or maybe that was Helfmann and you guys are going for $10,000 not sure. I couldn't resist the prod. Congrats on the 4C, they're an absolute blast to drive.
We punched our first car as a demo so people can come drive it. Only dealership in the region to make that move. Thanks for the welcome to the group.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Welcome, when can I come test drive it or when is your ride & drive event?

That was Helfman of Sugar Land who want $5k over MSRP

·
Registered
243 Posts
Yeah we tried to buy that one from them but they weren't budging.
lol, surprised they haven't looked at the market on cars.com & autotrader.com - there was actually one dealership selling it under MSRP

They keep telling me that's what all the other dealerships are doing in the region

·
Registered
420 Posts
lol, surprised they haven't looked at the market on cars.com & autotrader.com - there was actually one dealership selling it under MSRP

They keep telling me that's what all the other dealerships are doing in the region
It's just what sales people try to do to you in person and not all look at the broader picture.
That's why i like being part of communities like this, search the classifieds and just overall have multiple avenues to backcheck.

·
Registered
418 Posts

It's irritating I need so many of them, I have several customers with leases ending soon. Btw next Thursday I'll find out how many I can order. Hopefully we can get yours ordered then pending how many they give me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Howdy! I met DeLawrence on a visit to Northside Imports last year. Looking forward to coming take a spin in the QV.
DeLawrence is awesome! Come visit us. We have the car in the showroom currently for everyone to see and sit in. We should have 29 Giulia and Giulia Ti's on the ground by the end of February! Most in the region due to our high 4c sales.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Yes I will be there on the 18th and 20th. When are you going?
Track event on the 12th and Leadership Summit on the 13th. Monday and Tuesday are going to go by really slow next week lol. Bringing my GoPro for the track portion, figured that'd be cool to post on our website.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts