Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do your friends want a car?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah. After I posted this I got like 5 emails from competing brands with 0% offers. It kind of sux that I am one year away from new a car.
To be more competitive with other recent financial offerings, they should offer 0% financing.

·
Registered
1987 Milano Platinum
38 Posts
It kind of sux that I am one year away from new a car.
I'm with you, sorta. I tried to place a factory order but no go even on that. However the virus shakes out, I want to take car delivery while the incentives are high--until then I stand and watch from a 6' distance.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@MarkB I thought incentives apply on date of acquisition? As in when you take delivery, not when you ordered?

·
Registered
1987 Milano Platinum
38 Posts
@MarkB I thought incentives apply on date of acquisition? As in when you take delivery, not when you ordered?
Indeed they do, but given how weeks turn into months I fear the entire acquisition chain may take longer than the lifespan of the best incentives. Then again, who knows what the situation will be in the medium term? It’s all a crap shoot—I’m proceeding only after triple-checking that my deposit is refundable. More correctly: it will be refundable once the factory will accept the order.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts