Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

Alfa Heaven

6K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  JoeCab 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. Light looks pretty good for photography. All cameras allowed, or just phones?

#5 ·
#6 ·
This is (Tom Zat's) Alfa Heaven in the US.

http://alfaheaven.com/Catalog/MtrRmaPostr.html
Very cool. Thanks for sharing. We used to fly into Wausau when my son went to summer camp in Wisconsin. Would have been fun to visit.

I wish Alfa/Maserati would display some cars at their HQ. There's plenty of room in the basement, now that the Chrysler stuff has been moved to Conner Avenue in Detroit.

#13 ·
Wow!

Swissalfa,

Thanks for posting these beautiful photos. Marvelous! :D

#15 ·
The SSZ on Bring a Trailer was a bit sad for me to watch. I remember seeing the cars in their prime, they were quite something!

Here's a picture circa 1992 of me admiring an SSZ Stradale that literally just rolled out the shop at Alfaheaven, next to one of Tom Zat's prized 2600 Spiders. The Stradales had a lot nicer fit and finish than the race cars.

Attachments

#16 ·
Milan would be a good destination. I'd go to the museum and my wife would shop.

#17 ·
"circa 1992" "as a teenager"

roughly the time my teenagers were getting ready to move out - but just before a new one showed up. but right in there I got my museum visit in

I consoled myself with the B&W mailer/spec sheet, while they had fun in my Alfa's

now all of them are so big I need the truck for if/when they visit

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.