Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone who is planning on doing the Koshi GTAm conversion kit for their Giulia, we are starting this thread as a place to share install notes.

Parts possible for the conversion are:
  1. Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm Style Rear Spoiler
  2. Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm Style Front Bumper
  3. Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm Style Rear Fender Arch
  4. Alfa Romeo Giulia Sauber Style Side Skirts
  5. Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm Style Mirror Caps
  6. Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm Style Side Fr. Fender
  7. Alfa Romeo Giulia QV Roof

As with the Alfa 4C, when we originally started doing rear diffuser kits, there were some differences from the Euro cars to the US 4C's which did require some inner bumper support trimming.

For the Giulia we are anticipating less differences overall, but still, we are working with Koshi's tech director to stay on top of the variables.

You can also keep tabs here on the website as we update product photography.

Going forward here, we'll post up news and photos as we get them from Koshi.

Stay tuned.... Thanks, Matt

·
Vendor
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
IM EXCITED!

definitely want the fenders and probably front end, i like the quad tip QV look more for the rear end..

GTAm | Koshi Group LLC
Yeah, it's going to look great with the quad tip styling as well.

There is a plan from Koshi to build the center exit, it will come after the first wave of parts.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Forgive me if I sound stupid but these just come in CF and not painted to match correct? So if I have a white car I would now have a two-tone look or are they available in alfa colors?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Forgive me if I sound stupid but these just come in CF and not painted to match correct? So if I have a white car I would now have a two-tone look or are they available in alfa colors?
It is likely that they will not come painted.

You will probably need to find a body shop to paint, and blend the other panels to match.

Another option is to wrap the car? That's what I'm thinking to do...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Is the roof a "finished" weave, like the exposed carbon roof option? Wonder what it would cost to swap my painted roof for one if so...hmm

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Quadrifoglio
194 Posts
I would love to do the front bumper, front fenders and rear fenders but dang $6500! I don’t like the GTAm center exit rear bumper, so the best option would be to get a carbon QV diffuser, which makes it even more $$.

Also, looks like we’d have to replace the front fender QV badge because the front fenders delete this badge, right? Assume it’s as easy as buying replacement badges and taping them in the right spot?

I assume the front bumper does not interfere with the QV's active aero, right?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Also, looks like we’d have to replace the front fender QV badge because the front fenders delete this badge, right? Assume it’s as easy as buying replacement badges and taping them in the right spot?
If it is the GTAm look you are after then you can source the Quadrifoglio and Autodelta stickers from Alfaholics online store. Coupe Badges | 105/115 Series Parts | Alfa Romeo

If the enamel badges then these can be sources and are stick on.

·
Vendor
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi All, Uploading instructions for the Koshi Carbon rear GTAM spoiler here at the link. (clicking downloads .pdf)

It installs using bolts, like the factory GTAM rear deck spoiler. With the size and downforce from a wing like this, using bolts is the only secure way to do it and be sure the wing will stay on.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
What's the difference between the standard qv roof and number 7, or is number 7 meant for non qvs?

Also what spacers would you need to run to fill out the rear wheel arches?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts