Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I joined this fantastic Giulia Community a weeks ago.
I ordered a Solid black 200hp RWD in 9th march and now its ready at the factory for delivery.
I had to do a special order, because none of the sales-cars in Sweden had the right equipment.
Solid black
Red/black leather/cloth interior
Performance pack
Sport pack... and more options.
Here´s a few Pictures "stolen" from the net what´s it gonna be... :grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A sattelite wiew over the factory, ther´s my car awaiting a ship for transport to me. :wink2:
Producing about 1 000 cars a day. Chaos? :surprise:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
A sattelite wiew over the factory, ther´s my car awaiting a ship for transport to me. :wink2:
Producing about 1 000 cars a day. Chaos? :surprise:
ahh I see it at the top there near the train ;) Welcome and congrats, be worth the wait!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :)

Maybe next weeks photo will be your car on a train or a boat. :wink2:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Hope the delivery process is quick. Are you getting another set of wheels with serious snow tires or just not driving it in the winter? Driving conditions in Northen Sweden have to be rough over the winter.

·
Registered
75 Posts
The production of Giulia and Stelvio in the "Giorgio" production line in Cassino was of 250-260 cars/shift with one shift and five days week until late march. From late march started the second shift. The Italian business newspaper "Il Sole 24 Ore" had an article yesterday about an increase of production per shift to 280-300 cars in the next few days.

Giulia/Stelvio production

until late march: 250-260/shift, 5 shifts/week = 1.250-1.300 cars/week (about 60.000/year)
from late march: 250-260/shift, 10 shifts/week = 2.500-2.600 cars/week (about 120.000/year)
may: 280-300/shift, 10 shifts/week = 2.800-3.000 cars/week (130-140.000/year)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I found the daily produktion numbers om Wikipedia. It includes the Fiat-models??
Delivery time is about 2 - 6 weeks?

My Alfa is a Daily driven car... so I´m going to buy winter rims and tyres.
I found these at Ebay, nice prize and "good looking" from my point of wiew. :grin2:
"Off topic" I´ve been driven Alfas since 1980, 37 years, so I´m infected with the Alfa-virus, as we say in Sweden... :smile2: Various models like: Alfetta, Alfetta GTV, Alfa 75, 164, 156 and so on... and still an Alfa-holic.

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I´m hunting ships nowadays... :grin2:
According a rumor its parked on this ship.
Tracking in progress, delivery in 2 - 3 weeks?

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
8,116 Posts
Hi, I joined this fantastic Giulia Community a weeks ago.
I ordered a Solid black 200hp RWD in 9th march and now its ready at the factory for delivery.
I had to do a special order, because none of the sales-cars in Sweden had the right equipment.
Solid black
Red/black leather/cloth interior
Performance pack
Sport pack... and more options.
Here´s a few Pictures "stolen" from the net what´s it gonna be... :grin2:
Very nice. Hope you receive it soon so you can start enjoying driving rather than just anticipating.
First cloth seats I've seen. Leather-only in the U.S. Apparently someone things that's what we want.

·
Registered
8,116 Posts
How far north, Chramon?
I have a colleague from Haparanda.
He has a Miata and a Jeep.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I live in Lycksele, about 400km (250 miles) south of Haparanda. :grin2:

·
Registered
8,116 Posts
I live in Lycksele, about 400km (250 miles) south of Haparanda. :grin2:
How long do you think it will be before your Giulia has some company there?

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Wow lots of good info. Right about the seats. First I have ever seen that combo. Those colors would rock in the Quad with alcantara. Brochure shows black seats only, but can have red dash trim and stitch.

Reactions: mibi

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Waiting for a new car is boring and I have to comfort myself... :wink2:
Bought 4 nice t-shirs for myself to wear with my new Alfa :laugh:
Her´s 2 of them...

Attachments

·
Registered
8,116 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi again. It seems that ther´s delayed transports here in sweden too, not just in US...
My car arrived in port 3 weeks ago, and now I got a message from my dealer: Pick-up next week. :grin2:
I saw some intrests about interior options here in sweden. Leather/cloth seats...
Her´s a sales-brochure. In Swedish but you can look at the pictures...
http://docs.alfaromeo.se/Broschyrer/Giulia/

One of my friends, member of Alfa Club Sweden ordered this car, with "Tobacco" interior.
Came on the same ship as my car... :nerd:

Attachments

·
Registered
420 Posts
I don't like how flashy these shirts are. Probably the best way to explain what I want is a Polo with an AR logo, simple but subtle and classy. Probably good enough that a lot of people will be asking if you work for AR's PR group :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts