Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been lurking on this site since 2020. This will is my first post however. I mainly use the sight for technical information and sometimes scour the classifieds. I have a 2020 Alfa QV. It was bought in 2020 before crap went crazy. I have done some very subtle upgrades. I appreciate the lines of the car and only want to enhance them slightly.

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
1,110 Posts
Long long time ago in Iowa I had a 1988 Honda Accord and it was the rarest of rare cars (Ames). Your Alfa must turn heads.

I remember visiting once maybe 10 yrs ago and my rental was a V70 and also turned a lot of heads (near Sioux falls).

Iowa has changed a lot though in many many ways .

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lovely. Are those wheels OEM? They look larger than the standard QV ones.
They are the Stelvio QV wheels. I can tell you, when modding these cars. There are small details you run into, that either no one talks about, or has not noticed. For instance, when going to 20’s. You can not find tires that match your stock load index rating in 25 series tires. Nor does the front match index ratings for that matter. I had these wheels for 4 months before I put tires on. Reached out to many trusted minds on this matter about load index ratings. Made sure it would cause no harm. I am happy to say these tires ride like a dream and do not get enough praise.

·
Registered
769 Posts
They are the Stelvio QV wheels. I can tell you, when modding these cars. There are small details you run into, that either no one talks about, or has not noticed. For instance, when going to 20’s. You can not find tires that match your stock load index rating in 25 series tires. Nor does the front match index ratings for that matter. I had these wheels for 4 months before I put tires on. Reached out to many trusted minds on this matter about load index ratings. Made sure it would cause no harm. I am happy to say these tires ride like a dream and do not get enough praise.
They look great.

·
Registered
2020 Giulia Quattroformaggio, 2020 Stelvio TI Sport
1,267 Posts
So what tire brand and size did you go with?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts