Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport AWD (Trofeo White/Red) w/ Performance Pack.
78 Posts
I don't know if I would trust the quality of a $936 set of 19" wheels from a brand I've never heard of on a 500hp vehicle. These just look like Work CR Kai replicas. I would look for a set of OEM wheels or something a little more reputable personally

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport AWD (Trofeo White/Red) w/ Performance Pack.
78 Posts
You could probably find a set of 5 holes for that money, though it might be a bit of a search. I also know there's the eBay seller that sells what they claim are forged aluminum replicas of a lot of the OEM styles including stelvio and giulia style 5 holes which would probably end up around 2000$ too. You can find testimony from people who've run them on here and I have a set on the way too.

Occasionally, ive seen QV sized 5 holes, Aspiras, and other reputable wheels for sale here a little above the 2000$ mark.

I've had some luck with ESR (wheel elitests hate them still, but their quality the last few years has been decent) that I ran on my last car (RF2s) that I know they'll do in 5x110 and probably have no issue with a 19x10 or similar size.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts