Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The car may be still too new, has anyone heard about possible upgrades from local reputable outlets for apple carplay systems compatible displays, changing the whole new head unit without affecting the car functionality? would this be a possibility
I don't think that we will ever have an upgrade path from AR.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
For some time now there have been 1 or 2 Chinese manufacturer(s) with an Android unit, that works on basis of screen integration with the original HU.
Haven't seen many (any?) implementations though
Liandlee android unit
and
Navinc

·
Registered
197 Posts
BREAKING NEWS :)
Zagames are testing the first trial install of aftermarket Apple Carplay unit on 2017 Giulia with Autofidelity in Moorabin.
The guys ftom Autofidelity are professionals, they installed reverse camera on my 17 Giulietta Veloce and I never have problem with it, i hope for the positive outcome for the AAC
Stay tuned for updates

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BREAKING NEWS :)
Zagames are testing the first trial install of aftermarket Apple Carplay unit on 2017 Giulia with Autofidelity in Moorabin.
The guys ftom Autofidelity are professionals, they installed reverse camera on my 17 Giulietta Veloce and I never have problem with it, i hope for the positive outcome for the AAC
Stay tuned for updates
who at zagame you spoke to?? I just asked yesterday???? there was no news...

·
Registered
868 Posts
I am going to have it installed on Friday
Ill report after install maybe make a video and show the features.
Sweet!! Being able to run all of the android apps plus having full screen Android Auto would make it worthwhile. Does it have a subwoofer preamp output?

1 - 20 of 164 Posts