Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

So GT Haus has asked me to provide the car so they could build a nice exhaust system for all the Quadrifoglio lovers out there. As far as I've been informed they will be the first ones to build it. Exhaust will be in development for the next 8 weeks. We should see a stock dyno run and then after exhaust work dyno run as well in the near future. Take a look at some of the GT Haus work on their website, www.gthaus.com where they have built some really sick sounding exhaust for many hot cars. I will visit them once a while to get more pics and more info for everyone.

Attachments

Reactions: cptwei

·
Registered
576 Posts
Hello everyone!

So GT Haus has asked me to provide the car so they could build a nice exhaust system for all the Quadrifoglio lovers out there. As far as I've been informed they will be the first ones to build it. Exhaust will be in development for the next 8 weeks. We should see a stock dyno run and then after exhaust work dyno run as well in the near future. Take a look at some of the GT Haus work on their website, www.gthaus.com where they have built some really sick sounding exhaust for many hot cars. I will visit them once a while to get more pics and more info for everyone.
Love the idea of having aftermarket performance exhaust options. Candidly, love the stock exhaust, but it just seems like the largest immediate enhancement desired is to get the Race Mode exhaust settings onto the Dynamic Mode via software coding or a valve automation device.

Reactions: inikkor

·
Registered
56 Posts
My concern is not how sick it sounds but how it improves performance. Hopefully they'll do some dyno tuning, not just tuning by ear......

Paul

·
Registered
576 Posts
My concern is not how sick it sounds but how it improves performance. Hopefully they'll do some dyno tuning, not just tuning by ear......

Paul
Aside from possible weight reduction and sound tuning potential, I suspect these high end systems are already pretty performance-oriented. However, HFC options will certainly be very welcome.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They have worked on very expensive cars and even have a bunch of those in the building so I'm sure they will have to do some dyno runs especially that they have a dyno on site. We will see numbers soon, first QV dynoed in USA?

·
Registered
243 Posts
That is awesome, congrats! Meisterschaft is such a premiere exhaust manufacture making one of the best titanium systems in the market

I hope to see Akrapovič also make an aftermarket exhaust option as well

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
HFC into stock cans can def free up flow
Real power gains however are gotten from the headers back you do usually however shave off weight

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Are we talking an axle-back, cat-back, or turbo-back? Headers?
At this stage it's hard to tell exactly, cat back for sure but might be a turbo back as well. Too early for speculations, I will visit them at the end of next week and see they designed so far.

·
Registered
576 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That is awesome, congrats! Meisterschaft is such a premiere exhaust manufacture making one of the best titanium systems in the market

I hope to see Akrapovič also make an aftermarket exhaust option as well
I totally agree with you. I've seen their work and every weld, every bend looks amazing. I'm actually happy that such premier company has an interest in the Giulia...this makes our cars even more special, hehe.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Reactions: mc3456

·
Registered
27 Posts
Looks amazing, we need to meet up so I can hear this in person! :surprise: Cars and Coffee in Peoria is this weekend on the 4th haha

·
Registered
580 Posts
I am pretty excited, it looks like various top tier exhaust companies are interested in working with these cars. Tubi, GMP and GThaus all have nice looking stuff.

Greg

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
More photos and info

Do Ive stopped by GT Haus yesterday after work, took some pictures and been told that they are going for the full exhaust, so they will build downpipes as well... Turbo back it is. There wasn't much of the new product ready as its being designed on a computer first, but I did take some photos of whatever I was able to.

Ugghhhh I can't upload it through the phone for some unknown reason, well I will post them up as soon as I get to an actual computer.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
pictures

here are some of the photos, all you see is just stock piping, no images of the new goods yet.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 49 Posts