Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of an aftermarket CF diffuser that fits a TI Sport bumper AND has an angled cut-out similar to the stock diffuser? I've seen some available but the cutouts for a quad exhaust tip setup are all horizontal. I modified my stock diffuser and removed the honey comb inserts to fit a quad tip setup, but had to angle the tips a bit to fit them into the angled cutouts. So I would need one with a similar cutout style to the stock diffuser. TIA
View attachment 107000

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone know of an aftermarket CF diffuser that fits a TI Sport bumper AND has an angled cut-out similar to the stock diffuser? I've seen some available but the cutouts for a quad exhaust tip setup are all horizontal. I modified my stock diffuser and removed the honey comb inserts to fit a quad tip setup, but had to angle the tips a bit to fit them into the angled cutouts. So I would need one with a similar cutout style to the stock diffuser. TIA
View attachment 107000
@GiuliaAdmin Please delete this post since its a double of another post I submitted

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
26 Posts
@Raze9000 - I believe the exhaust tip covering section on the CF Diffuser from Madness is removable. You can bolt them or leave them off. If you left them off you would have room for the Quad tips but you may need to remove/file down the surrounding area of the holes where you connect them for that clean look. Could be an option.

Perhaps Madness could chime in? - @MADNESS Autoworks @MADNESS eMac

·
Vendor
1,164 Posts
Hello Raze,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Our Lusso Carbon Fiber Rear Diffusers for the Giulia Ti so have the removable exhaust surrounds like the OEM diffuser has.

This may still require some trimming to fit your exhaust tips as there are support pieces where the inserts attach.

If there is anything else we can help you with please don't hesitate to drop us a line at either location: TX 512-982-9393 or CA 562-981-6800

Thanks again.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I got one from Vehicle Revolution in the UK, includes dual QV tips. Has issues, so I didn't install it. Message me if interested, and I'll explain the issues.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts