Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my Quad in March...yet to be delivered. I see 4 in stock at the Carlsbad CA dealer, 1 in San Fran, a couple others in California...a total of 29 listed on Auto Trader.

It will be interesting to see if these cars move quickly, or if the reports of initial reliability problems will slow Quad sales, despite the initial rave reviews.

·
Registered
321 Posts
still waiting myself car was ordered feb 10th on opposite coast in nj my car has been at port for a 12 days now i guess waiting to clear final inspection.. the dealer where I'm getting car just got in two Quads that were ordered at same time. i guess its just a waiting game.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I ordered my Quad in March...yet to be delivered. I see 4 in stock at the Carlsbad CA dealer, 1 in San Fran, a couple others in California...a total of 29 listed on Auto Trader.

It will be interesting to see if these cars move quickly, or if the reports of initial reliability problems will slow Quad sales, despite the initial rave reviews.
The Carlsbad cars have been there for quite some time, pretty much the initial delivery of Quads in CA. Initially they were asking as much as $10k over MSRP. I believe they've dropped to list now. If you're looking in SoCal there are also several Quads at San Diego Alfa Romeo.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
At this late stage in the game, the smart money is going with the MY18 QV.......
Probably good deals could be add on and the 2017s

·
Registered
440 Posts
.a total of 29 listed on Auto Trader.
My guess is half of those are already sold (unavailable) and they haven't removed them from Auto Trader.

·
Registered
440 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Herb Chamber in Milbury MA has a Black Quad with 90 miles on it. It has been there for months now. It also has TIs with a very good discount. Im planning a visit on Monday.

Don't ask me why. Hint: look at the calendar!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Herb Chamber in Milbury MA has a Black Quad with 90 miles on it. It has been there for months now. It also has TIs with a very good discount. Im planning a visit on Monday.

That black QV identical to my build, I think. Only difference might be the driver assist package. But instead of doing anything about it, I'm just going to sit here and wait until January for mine... :crying:

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
and the six month wait.

:wink2:

That is the price of a MY18, plus missing out on driving one this summer/fall...... but I just wanted to order one and with the the special pricing I received I couldn't refuse......:smile2:

I hope you are enjoying yours, I saw it first hand and it is beautiful!:wink2:

Reactions: 407Guy

·
Registered
2,344 Posts

Are you going for the Q or Ti?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OC Fiat has 4 Quads, but asking significantly more than the sticker price...which seems odd, as the 4 Quads in Carlsbad are at or below sticker. In any case, I guess the "shortage" is over....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts