Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car has about 1000 miles now and is used daily. However, today the service engine light came on and a message regarding the auto start feature required the car to be shut off and restarted. Once restarted the engine light is on and reads on the OBC "Service Engine." This will be the 2nd time taking the Giulia to the dealer and I am not too happy about it.

The first time I took it was for:
1. The brakes vibrating when the wipers went off
- Dealer said was probably due to wet rotors..
2. whistle noise on driver's side
- Dealer said if it gets worse to come back...
3. Bumper's fit and finish
- Dealer said the bumper is a special light plastic that expands.. BS
4. Passenger front tire keeps losing air.
- Dealer said if the problem persists to come back

So, all in all nothing has been fixed.

Don't get me wrong car is fun to drive but I am really disappointed with the fit and finish of the car.

·
Registered
193 Posts
that is frustrating. Alfa must get this right. Hopefully the dealership is bending over backwards to fix these issues.

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
Car has about 1000 miles now and is used daily. However, today the service engine light came on and a message regarding the auto start feature required the car to be shut off and restarted. Once restarted the engine light is on and reads on the OBC "Service Engine." This will be the 2nd time taking the Giulia to the dealer and I am not too happy about it.

The first time I took it was for:
1. The brakes vibrating when the wipers went off
- Dealer said was probably due to wet rotors..
2. whistle noise on driver's side
- Dealer said if it gets worse to come back...
3. Bumper's fit and finish
- Dealer said the bumper is a special light plastic that expands.. BS
4. Passenger front tire keeps losing air.
- Dealer said if the problem persists to come back

So, all in all nothing has been fixed.

Don't get me wrong car is fun to drive but I am really disappointed with the fit and finish of the car.
Perhaps your car needs the following software updates?...I do not believe these updates to be unique onto the QV.

RRT 17-020 Powertrain Improvements 18-19-17-9R 0.60 ECM, ECM2 & TCM were all updated.
RRT 17-022 Remote Start....................18-19-02-CB 0.20

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Base or Ti?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts