Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Vendor
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you modifying the suspension of your Alfa Romeo Giulia? Maybe you just installed some springs coilovers and need to correct the camber back to 0.

When you want to get a more performance oriented suspension setup camber always comes into play and these upper control arms will allow you to adjust that!

Made from lightweight aluminum, heavy duty spherical bearings, and anodized in grey these Control Arms are built to take a beating!

These Control Arms bolt right in and give you over five degrees of Camber adjustment.

Combine these with our new XXTREME Edition V-MAXX Coilovers for the perfect suspension setup on your Giulia!

More information and pricing can be found on our website
https://madnessautoworks.com/2017-Alfa Romeo-Giulia/start-shopping-cid1/suspension-brakes-cid8/alfa-romeo-giulia-adjustable-camber-upper-control-arm-kit-pid7684

Let us know if you have any questions

·
Vendor
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Works with the Quadrifoglio ? Anything for Front Camber ?
Yes, they fit any Giulia including a Quadrifoglio.

The front arms are being tested as we speak.

·
Vendor
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sign me up as an early adopter for front suspension adjustment please.

Do you have a thread on this yet? Even if all it is is a teaser?
How about we update everyone right here?

We have been in very close contact with the manufacturer. The front camber arms are on the top of their list but they are currently having trouble with design constraints due to Alfa's design. They have working prototypes installed and have been driving on them daily for about 4 months now. The arm handles increased camber as well as camber correction for lowered cars.

These are the only front and rear adjustable arms for the Giulia on the market anywhere and we are working hard to bring them to you!

We will keep you all updated as things progress.

+1. Also recommended setting for track days.
We do not have a recommended track setting. There are way too many factors in that equation to even begin to recommend something for that. It is probably best to talk to other drivers on your track or a race prep facility that frequents your track.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Sign me up as an early adopter for front suspension adjustment please.

Do you have a thread on this yet? Even if all it is is a teaser?
How about we update everyone right here?

We have been in very close contact with the manufacturer. The front camber arms are on the top of their list but they are currently having trouble with design constraints due to Alfa's design. They have working prototypes installed and have been driving on them daily for about 4 months now. The arm handles increased camber as well as camber correction for lowered cars.

These are the only front and rear adjustable arms for the Giulia on the market anywhere and we are working hard to bring them to you!

We will keep you all updated as things progress.

+1. Also recommended setting for track days.
We do not have a recommended track setting. There are way too many factors in that equation to even begin to recommend something for that. It is probably best to talk to other drivers on your track or a race prep facility that frequents your track.
Thanks for the details, this is exciting.

·
Vendor
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the details, this is exciting.
You are most welcome Racer Z!

Once they are ready we will let you and other know asap.

·
Vendor
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Time to upgrade the handling and add some adjustability to your Alfa Romeo Giulia!

These rear camber arms give you the ability to adjust 5 degrees of camber. Allowing for a more track oriented alignment or a correction from a coilover install, such as the V-MAXX XXTREME. They also upgrade the bearing to an FK wide spherical bearing.

We use these on our shop Giulia and they have been a great and much-needed upgrade to the stock suspension.

No modification is necessary for installation and is a direct bolt-on in RWD, AWD, and Quadrifoglio!

More information and pricing can be found on our website.
https://madnessautoworks.com/2017-Alfa Romeo-Giulia/start-shopping-cid1/suspension-brakes-cid8/alfa-romeo-giulia-adjustable-camber-upper-control-arm-kit-pid7684

·
Vendor
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Any word on the adjustable front arms???
They are still being worked on and we will update everyone once they become available.

This is a very integral part to the suspension, it is not something to rush. Once the manufacturer has a prototype they are comfortable with we will be installing a set on our Giulia for further testing. The last thing we at MADNESS want to do is sell you a part that has a defect or needs additional R&D.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
They are still being worked on and we will update everyone once they become available.

This is a very integral part to the suspension, it is not something to rush. Once the manufacturer has a prototype they are comfortable with we will be installing a set on our Giulia for further testing. The last thing we at MADNESS want to do is sell you a part that has a defect or needs additional R&D.
Understood. I don't need my wheels falling off.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I'm still interested in the adjustable front control arms. Is the product far enough along that you can start a thread on that product? Would be a great teaser. I'm about an hour away from your OC (Orange County, California) location. I can be there in a flash (well, slow crawl on the 405) when it's ready.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Are you modifying the suspension of your Alfa Romeo Giulia? Maybe you just installed some springs coilovers and need to correct the camber back to 0.

When you want to get a more performance oriented suspension setup camber always comes into play and these upper control arms will allow you to adjust that!

Made from lightweight aluminum, heavy duty spherical bearings, and anodized in grey these Control Arms are built to take a beating!

These Control Arms bolt right in and give you over five degrees of Camber adjustment.

Combine these with our new XXTREME Edition V-MAXX Coilovers for the perfect suspension setup on your Giulia!

More information and pricing can be found on our website

I thought that the stock spec for the rear camber is -1.5 degrees?
From what I have been hearing, many Giulias are wearing the inside edges of their rear tires at a high(er) rate. Perhaps these adjustable arms can correct this problem. ??

·
Vendor
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I thought that the stock spec for the rear camber is -1.5 degrees?
From what I have been hearing, many Giulias are wearing the inside edges of their rear tires at a high(er) rate. Perhaps these adjustable arms can correct this problem. ??
Yes.

These can be used to correct camber closer to zero.

We have been using them on our Giulia for several months now and they have been working great.

·
Vendor
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fine tune the rear camber on your Alfa Romeo Giulia with these Adjustable Upper Control Arms!

Have you noticed the inside of your tires wearing down? Have you installed a set of lowering springs or coilovers?

If you answer yes to either of those questions then chances are good that your Giulia is running some degree of negative rear camber. That means your tires are kind of squatting which is great for the track but it can be excessive for normal street use.

These adjustable rear upper control arms aim to fix that by allowing you to correct that camber back to zero for an even tire wear.

Or, if you are someone that likes to track your Giulia these will let you fine tune the rear camber for the perfect handling in the corners!

More information can be found on our website

·
Vendor
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Any word on the front adjustable parts?

Our partners in California are hard at work prototyping the front arms as we speak and we hope to have something ready for market shortly.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts