Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
We do! Thats why almost all of us have it:)
You will also need to dust the tail of the car less as a side benefit....

·
Registered
85 Posts
Looks great ??
Which manufacturer is this one from?

·
Banned
219 Posts
Nice! When, I bought mine I asked about the QV one. Couldn't believe what the dealer quoted me. Labor was the same as the part!

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Q2
498 Posts
How long you had to wait for shipping?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It shipped from California to me in Chicago. Took about 4 days. Total cost was $140. Came with the high bond 3M tape and free shipping.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I just installed my spoiler from Cuztom Tuning that I bought on Amazon for $165 including shipping. It came with the tape attached so I just had to prep the surface and install. Also, this spoiler runs the length of the trunk which is a little longer than the OEM Quad spoiler. I was going to go with a gloss black but for the price this CF spoiler looks really good. Really happy with it!

Attachments

Reactions: JeFizz

·
Registered
70 Posts
ok dumb question.. is it just for looks or does it actually help aerodynamics ?

·
Registered
70 Posts
well I would never drive my Alfa at high speeds :rolleyes:

Reactions: Avnyc11

·
Registered
248 Posts
Anybody have one that came painted body color? I see they are available that way on ebay & Amazon.
I have one. You give them the paint code and they paint it. Perfect match and fit. I don’t have a link for it, but the company was the Spoiler Company on eBay. Bonus, it is an American made product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 Giulia Quad Vesuvio Gray
91 Posts
Have Silverstone Nero Edizione and cant decide to go carbon black or body tone? Thoughts?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts