Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Giulia Ti Sport Q4, Vesuvio Grey, Red Calipers, Red Leather interior, Every Option!!
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Giulia Ti Q4 Sport about 3 weeks ago... and am absolutely loving it! But no one can say that the Quad isn't just F'ing awesome and has many options/parts that Ti owners wouldn't want -- and for me I want the active front spoiler!! (I already ordered the Red QV Start Button for my Ti) Does anyone have any info on buying one from Alfa or FCA or Mopar? Is there even the hookup(s), wiring, etc. to make it work on a Ti?! That is something I would be willing to purchase if it is at all possible!? Anyone hearing anything, let me know please!!

Thanks

DrEndAll

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Not easy for sure. The active front splitter is managed by the Chassis Domain Control module, which is only present on cars with the electronic suspension option. And even if your car has the CDCM, it would likely need to be reprogrammed to be made aware of the splitter. Besides, I don't think the wiring for the actuators is there on non-QV cars.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
FCA is still struggling with getting the parts network setup. It is getting better though. You might be better off looking into an aftermarket solution, for the reasons already mentioned. Integrating the stock parts might not be possible. Perhaps the stock Q spoiler, but the integration should be done using a different solution.

Try reaching out to the different vendors. This is something that Madness might be interested in. Borris (Madness owner) can do one-off things like this. Then if he thinks it will be popular enough, he will offer it for others to purchase.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I would just enjoy the car as it is. The front splitter is highly integrated with the front bumper design, and with the ecu, so it would be best to just accept that the Ti doesn't have it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts