1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
That's great thanks for posting. Would you mind if I repost in another section and make it a sticky?

What's your ETA on the parts on average?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's great thanks for posting. Would you mind if I repost in another section and make it a sticky?

What's your ETA on the parts on average?

Post it were you think it is best to be. We ordered a bunch of stuff yesterday, normally just a few days for us to receive.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
oh that's great, been waiting a month for a part so far. Going there today to see if it's gathering dust in the back ;)

·
Registered
249 Posts
This is awesome. Thanks for sharing. Email sent to parts assistant above......

·
Registered
202 Posts
Anyone know how to remove the grill? I'd like to buy that gorgeous carbon fiber grill, but unsure how easy it would be to replace. Would not do so if it involved removing the bumper or something idiotic like that.

Any ideas on grill removal procedures?

Thanks much.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I am guessing the illuminated door sills and the doors are all pre-wired?

Couple of nifty bits in there - I had illuminated sills in my C63 - was a nice touch.

Carbon bits look nice, grill, shifter, sills -

Any prices?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Anyone know how to remove the grill? I'd like to buy that gorgeous carbon fiber grill, but unsure how easy it would be to replace. Would not do so if it involved removing the bumper or something idiotic like that.

Any ideas on grill removal procedures?

Thanks much.
My guess is they just fit over the existing grill

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
The bumper needs to come off. It's an entire new grille, not just a cover for the V. There's an electrical connector hidden under the carpet for the illuminated door sills. The Alfa script projectors on the doors replace the existing puddle lights. Rubber mats are available in Europe (simple mats, not floor liners à la WeatherTech).

·
Registered
2017 Vesuvio Grey Giulia Ti Q2
413 Posts
Is there a photo of the single bike carrier somewhere?

·
Registered
2017 Vesuvio Grey Giulia Ti Q2
413 Posts
Scroll through the pictures and it shows it mounted on top of the car.
After looking at the catalog I see they are both single bike mounts. I meant the one for the rear of the car :)

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
The bike carrier for the rear of the car is available in Europe, holds two bikes, and requires installation of a tow hook.

Both bike carriers in the US catalogue are roof mounted. This should correspond to the one not pictured in the catalogue.

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
what are the chances of getting the center caps for the tele-dial rims in the color crest? as opposed to the OEM black/silver?? didn't see them in the catalog...

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
@MacGeek knows a lot more than the whole USA AR customer service put together, that is a fact!
Grazie Mille!

Reactions: ChiGuy

·
Registered
547 Posts
There's several places to purchase both OEM & Aftermarket stuff and the pricing is all over the place. I have purchased over $4,000.00 of stuff from various dealers and have done extensive research on availability and pricing. If anyone is interested please shoot me a PM and I will be happy to share. I will also be posting in the near future DIY tips and tricks along with Pics.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I purchased the roof rack system and two bike carriers from a source in the UK (I live in Kansas City). I tried to install it by myself, but figured out right away that you really need two people to do an installation. I live alone, so I don't think I'm going to be able to use it much. I could probably be talked into selling it if someone is interested.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts