Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia
247 Posts
That is awesome to hear! Congrats.

If you’re not in D mode all the time anyways, it should stiffen up the steering a little bit in D.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
That is awesome to hear! Congrats.

If you’re not in D mode all the time anyways, it should stiffen up the steering a little bit in D.
I think I noticed that. I have been doing mostly highway driving so generally in N or A modes. Will hit Mulholland this weekend in D mode!

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia
247 Posts
Yeah so if you go under DNA under vehicle settings it’ll show you what it changes to the different systems. Accelerator, shifting, braking, and steering all get tweaked by the computer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Yeah so if you go under DNA under vehicle settings it’ll show you what it changes to the different systems. Accelerator, shifting, braking, and steering all get tweaked by the computer.
A custom mode would be nice where I can make things stiff but keep the engine/throttle normal to avoid wasting extra gas. Oh well this car is about smiles per gallon after all.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,773 Posts
Just an update guys, I ended up pulling the trigger and couldn't be happier. This is a very fun car to drive at any speed while also being refined enough for daily use. Steering is actually quite feedback-rich which is a pleasant and welcome surprise. I only wish the steering was a bit heavier and that B pillar weren't so far forward, but otherwise this is the perfect car for me at this stage of my life.

Thanks
What do you mean? the b pillar is fiiine😂

Reactions: IppoJ

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
6,731 Posts
Thank goodness we’re not all Jeremy Clarkson.

I expect to order my third Giulia To Sport later this year, although I am disappointed by some of the changes in the product offering.

Reactions: johnalfa

·
Registered
2019 Giulia Ti Q2, Active Suspension, LSD
1,841 Posts
Thank goodness we’re not all Jeremy Clarkson.

I expect to order my third Giulia To Sport later this year, although I am disappointed by some of the changes in the product offering.
Hear hear. I have a 2019 q2 with no sunroof and i may buy it out as i don't think i can get one without sunroof anymore.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Hear hear. I have a 2019 q2 with no sunroof and i may buy it out as i don't think i can get one without sunroof anymore.
while I am not happy about getting stuck with the sunroof when I order my 2022, the miles on my 2020 or so low that the buyout price for it will probably be very high.

·
Registered
2019 Giulia Ti Q2, Active Suspension, LSD
1,841 Posts
while I am not happy about getting stuck with the sunroof when I order my 2022, the miles on my 2020 or so low that the buyout price for it will probably be very high.
You leased? Buyout is already set in the contract. With low mileage you may be even better off buying it out and then selling it to vroom to make some money. The buyout was calculated based on you using the max miles allowed.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
You leased? Buyout is already set in the contract. With low mileage you may be even better off buying it out and then selling it to vroom to make some money. The buyout was calculated based on you using the max miles allowed.
Different kind of lease than you’re used to seeing. Not a good time for me to explain it right now.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts