Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to pick up the QV from the dealership (tow cap replacement Yeh) color not great but it never is but i will get film on once it is cured at bit but my spouse brought me back to the dealership and me being the good sole I am...I let him drive it home. You know, I enjoyed seeing and hearing that car on the street almost as much as driving it. I did say almost. But I actually rolled my windows down (it is warm) turned off the radio and ac in my car so I could hear the QV pass by. WHAT A CAR. He will get back in the MINI tomorrow so you think the torture of that will drive him to get a Stelvio sooner?????

·
Registered
399 Posts
Maybe. But he may surprise you one day, you’ll come home and there’s another Q.V. at the house. Or was he looking at a Q.V. in the Stelvio?

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sadly, that didn’t work with my wife. She opted for Range Rover velar. Less fun, more ???.... luxury
To funny. That was the car we were looking at and somehow landed on the QV. He didn’t like the visibility on the new on so we will stick with the Stelvio but who knows

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe. But he may surprise you one day, you’ll come home and there’s another Q.V. at the house. Or was he looking at a Q.V. in the Stelvio?
You know he said no. One QV is enough. The Stelvio is more than enough for what we need with the QV Giulia for fun and she drives really nice as a daily too. Just not for the dirt roads we need to use on weekends. So no Stelvio QV just a Ti Sport.

We did consider the Land Rover but I am still getting use to trusting all the blind spot and and mirrors. I think it is hard enough in the QV but that Land Rover has no space it looks like to see. It was our top car pick until we saw the AR. Then we didn’t even pursue the Rover,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts