Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went for a carbon scudetto inset (the ‘V’) installation today, and there they were: there RC Quadrifoglios, each slightly different...

Edit: no idea why one of the photos is upside down, it’s ok on my phone... it was not in Australia

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,799 Posts
Edit: no idea why one of the photos is upside down, it’s ok on my phone... it was not in Australia
Demonstrates the tenacity of their grip.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sexy! You need to adopt them all like some pet shelter where you feel sorry for all the poor sods ;)
One is quite enough for me :). Maybe if she had reliability issues, three would be a safe number -- but nothing so far.
By the way, there is a nice comparison of bright and dark teledials with dark Tecnicos on the photo. I'm still happy with my decision to go with the bright teledials. Contrast with dark red is lovely.

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
4,027 Posts
looks perfectly right side up to me

(LOL)

heres a tip i mentioned somewhere else on how to fix that ... open the photo in any photo editing software and you will see it is actually inverted, just flip the picture right way up, save, and away you go, sweet as

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Cool and with bright 5 holes like my order! I am so psyched. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts