Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we got the car, there was something sticky that pulled up the top coating of the plastic piece under the armrest. I peeled the loose parts up and dipped using the same metallic dip as the rear emblems. It isn't perfect, but much less noticeable. Also, daughter didn't like the silver V up front. I took care of that too. Will try to install the V grill light kit this weekend. That is a love/ hate thing I have seen. But we like it and that is all that matters right? Also the car is more noticeable at night, so can be a safety thing imo.

Attachments

·
Registered
201 Posts
Where'd you get the V light kit? Looks good. Thinking about doing it on my car though I'm a bit reluctant to add additional electrical draw on my car.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks really good actually, it’s not so I’m your face. Did you recently post about issues with your daughters car? Was that resolved?
Yes so far. Put original shifter back in and installed a new AGM type battery. No codes found. But yes we love the nice touch it provides. It stands out from the few other Giulia out there.

·
Registered
2019 Alfa Giulia Ti Sport Q4
285 Posts
It is a love/hate thing with the ‘V’ light. However, you nailed it, as long as you like, it’s all good. Like the dudes at DDE that put a twin turbo on an F12 Ferrari. Purest hate it, I like that it’s different. You do you, it’s what makes America great.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is a love/hate thing with the ‘V’ light. However, you nailed it, as long as you like, it’s all good. Like the dudes at DDE that put a twin turbo on an F12 Ferrari. Purest hate it, I like that it’s different. You do you, it’s what makes America great.
Gotta throw your own flavor on things. I don't want to be exactly like everyone else.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts