Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went in for a used 2017 TI Lusso Giulia on Saturday morning (last day of June) but came away with a white 2018 Giulia w/ sun roof. Great experience at Mike Ward Alfa Romeo here in Denver CO.

Excited to get it tinted and maybe vinyl the chrome window trim (would have loved the exterior sport package but was trying to keep the final price under 40k).

Definitely appreciate the great info on this forum which helped me find great comps (alfaohio) and know what kind of price to shoot for. Looking forward to being a part of a great community here. Mostly I’ll be interested in small exterior mods, possibly new wheels or a wheel swap or after market deals on the OEM 18 inch grey sport wheels, and DIY maintenance as I like to do my own oil changes etc.

Hopefully the picture I attached shows up. This was just a shot on the “long way” to work this morning up dear creek canyon.

Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Congrats! Nice color. I saw my first white one on the road the other day, and it really catches your eye. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Went in for a used 2017 TI Lusso Giulia on Saturday morning (last day of June) but came away with a white 2018 Giulia w/ sun roof. Great experience at Mike Ward Alfa Romeo here in Denver CO.

Excited to get it tinted and maybe vinyl the chrome window trim (would have loved the exterior sport package but was trying to keep the final price under 40k).

Definitely appreciate the great info on this forum which helped me find great comps (alfaohio) and know what kind of price to shoot for. Looking forward to being a part of a great community here. Mostly I’ll be interested in small exterior mods, possibly new wheels or a wheel swap or after market deals on the OEM 18 inch grey sport wheels, and DIY maintenance as I like to do my own oil changes etc.

Hopefully the picture I attached shows up. This was just a shot on the “long way” to work this morning up dear creek canyon.

Cheers!
Mike Ward has been a great dealer for a while now, I got my 2017 QV there in 4/2017 and they have always provided great service and support. Who did you get your car from ?? The car looks nice, welcome to the Denver Group ......

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
Welcome on!

CO would be a wonderful place to drive a Giulia! I lived in Avon for awhile, and spent time in Boulder, where there are awesome drives just minutes from town.

The chrome trim on white looks really good, IMO, and should look killer on tinted glass. If I’d had my “druthers” I’d be driving a white Ti Sport with chrome window trim, dark wood interior trim, 19” 5 hole brights, and non-sport rear valance.

Nonetheless, I’m happy with what I got, and hope you are, too!

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,474 Posts
Your car before those cool new wheels?

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mike Ward has been a great dealer for a while now, I got my 2017 QV there in 4/2017 and they have always provided great service and support. Who did you get your car from ?? The car looks nice, welcome to the Denver Group ......
I worked with Tom Von Bank (great name) who's office is right on the McLaren showroom. I liked him, and the other guys he introduced me too were all very nice.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome on!

CO would be a wonderful place to drive a Giulia! I lived in Avon for awhile, and spent time in Boulder, where there are awesome drives just minutes from town.

The chrome trim on white looks really good, IMO, and should look killer on tinted glass. If I’d had my “druthers” I’d be driving a white Ti Sport with chrome window trim, dark wood interior trim, 19” 5 hole brights, and non-sport rear valance.

Nonetheless, I’m happy with what I got, and hope you are, too!
When I went to school in Boulder I had a '99 Prelude and I spent a lot of time up and down those canyon roads. Loved the sound of the VTEC system.

My wife convinced me to leave the chrome alone. My desire to black things out on the car is probably influenced by my early days with the Japanese imports...I'm happy with the white and love the way it looks with the black roof. I was also a huge fan of Misano Blue and the Alfa Rosso (reminds me of may Laser Red '06 Saab 93 Aero that I'll be selling this month).

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Your car before those cool new wheels?
I'm currently on the stock 17" wheels, which I now realize will make a switch to the 18" sport wheels a bit more of a hassle since it will involve changing the tires out too. So I will most likely table the new wheel consideration until it is time for new tires...

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
I'm currently on the stock 17" wheels, which I now realize will make a switch to the 18" sport wheels a bit more of a hassle since it will involve changing the tires out too. So I will most likely table the new wheel consideration until it is time for new tires...
Good idea. Why let good rubber go to waste. You paid for them.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I worked with Tom Von Bank (great name) who's office is right on the McLaren showroom. I liked him, and the other guys he introduced me too were all very nice.
Tom Von Cash as we call him is a great guy, I often kid him about stopping to sell the "fluffy" McClarens and focusing on Alfas. Tom is a great guy, one of the best guys there ..... Congrats on your new car, it looks great ....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts