Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My '67 "Sophia" was a tremendous weekend fun car. "Gina" arrives this week but will be the everyday mode. I hope there's just enough of Sophia floating in my garage to make Gina feel welcome. I don't have time for jealous women!

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
It may take more than a whiff of 1967 to make Gina feel welcome.
The ladies love accessories.
Clear bra ppf, ceramic coating, ecu tune with speed limiter removed; all would help to welcome her.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The naming discussion has settled on "Gia". "Gina" was too quick to be bastardized from "My Gina" to "Va-gina" by a certain college student with too much time on his mind.... She will probably never live that one down but I will attempt to soothe her by murmuring "Gia amore" over and over while she warms up in the cool wet winter.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :smile2:

I'd like my next Alfa to be a Duetto :grin2:
I hope you still got her. She can teach the new kid a few old tricks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My '67 "Sophia" was a tremendous weekend fun car. "Gina" arrives this week but will be the everyday mode. I hope there's just enough of Sophia floating in my garage to make Gina feel welcome. I don't have time for jealous women!
Welcome :smile2:

I'd like my next Alfa to be a Duetto :grin2:
I hope you still got her. She can teach the new kid a few old tricks.
Sadly, there were not enough stalls in the garage once the kids started driving a few years ago so she was passed along to a worthy new parent (the car that is) whose brother had a similar Duetto. She's in good hands - but I agree, I'd also like my NEXT Alfa to be another Duetto!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts