Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yeah, I will believe it when I see it. So many articles on the Giulia Coupe out there and so far they are all incorrect.
I'm right there with you. Giulia coupe has been rumored it seems like even before the sedan dropped. Wouldn't surprise me if they make one but at this point I'm not really counting on it.

·
Registered
5,017 Posts
One thing at a Time Alfa one thing at a time

maybe they should concentrate their efforts on working out the nagging software issues & little gremlins...and oh yeah the mediocre(at best) dealer experience people here have been experiencing????....
THEN MAYBE you can address a luxury sedan to go after 7 series & S-Class buyers....and a super coupe` to lure Ferrari/Porsche jockeys...
just a thought>:)0:)

·
Registered
692 Posts
@MacGeek, what do you say?
All the auto press is picking up on this story.

·
Registered
279 Posts
maybe they should concentrate their efforts on working out the nagging software issues & little gremlins...and oh yeah the mediocre(at best) dealer experience people here have been experiencing????....
THEN MAYBE you can address a luxury sedan to go after 7 series & S-Class buyers....and a super coupe` to lure Ferrari/Porsche jockeys...
just a thought>:)0:)
Exactly right - build the brand on the cars you have now. And a 7 series car from Alfa makes no sense, because Tesla with the S is very disruptive in that segment. Never be able to penetrate that segment with an Alfa - concentrate on the 5 series/A6/E class segment for another model (sedan, SUV) and stop there. Coupes simply don't sell in big numbers, and once you get near the 911 price point - forget it.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Put me on the list for one. GTV, SS, Sprint, whatever they decide to call it. Stradale has a nice ring to it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
When seeing the headline it was "Wow!".
When I read it again I saw "hybrid".
Then next you'll know, is that they will be back to front-wheel-drive.
So the big number is an impulse hit from stored electricity.
It will get the headines for the new Coupe.
It will be interesting if the non-hybrid model will be a little lighter than the sedan.
??

·
Registered
1,506 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,463 Posts
(Many) auto journalists are like garbage men, they take everybody's trash

My first job
May I ask for whom you wrote?

Reactions: kanundrum

·
Registered
617 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
look, I like the idea of a two door alfa as much as the next alfa lover...just let it be the 6c.

I want to see the plans for the 6c so that I can put the aston db 11 behind me.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
May I ask for whom you wrote?
CAFE SpA Ferrari & Lamborghini News (at the time)

Looks like the website is no longer in use, I know also after I left my name was removed from everything ... I was 13/14 years old, it was fun for me though. We did a lot of unique articles compared to the mainstream crap

Just looked for the FB page, it has grown a bit since I was there (1M to 2.7M) but not very active with regard to journalism

·
Registered
423 Posts
To continue making world class sports cars Alfa Romeo needs an SUV in every size class in order to MAKE MONEY to continue producing sports cars!

We're enthusiasts, we love sports cars! But if we want Alfa to hang around they need to make vehicles for the masses = SUVs!

IMO, Stelvio is a home run. But they need a sub compact, mid-size, and maybe even a full size SUV as well.

·
Registered
5,017 Posts
To continue making world class sports cars Alfa Romeo needs an SUV in every size class in order to MAKE MONEY to continue producing sports cars!

We're enthusiasts, we love sports cars! But if we want Alfa to hang around they need to make vehicles for the masses = SUVs!

IMO, Stelvio is a home run. But they need a sub compact, mid-size, and maybe even a full size SUV as well.
what ^^^ he said...just ask the Porsche guys;) they should shake the hands of every Cayenne driver they see.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts