Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I know it's early but has anyone had the 5k service yet. I was contacted by ALFA yesterday on a different matter, (sun roof ) and asked if there was a service before the 10k oil change and advise about the 5k service.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I did an oil and filter change at 2200 miles and dealer waived the cost - said Alfa was now providing the first service at no charge as appreciation for dealing with some software upgrade issues..

btw - our private mechanic who works on our MB advised do the first oil change between 2k and 3k, and then his opinion is every 10k after should suffice.

·
Registered
69 Posts
May I ask if the 5k service is for US spec models with the 2.0 turbo petrol?

Both the frequency and the cost is news to me, as I had assumed it's 1 year / 10k. I'm coming off a Jag XE where all scheduled maintenance is complementary, and I'd just assumed that Alfa's regular maintenance schedule is complementary because of the market segment that FCA aspires the Giulia to compete in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.