Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

3K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  YellowDuc 
#1 ·
49,999 trouble free miles, other than a failed oil sender at 47,xxx miles.
Speedometer Plant Odometer Trip computer Tachometer

See less See more
#9 ·
Same here
All my maintenance has been done at the local Dodge/Jeep dealer so the extended warranty should be an easy transition. They have even done a couple small warranty items and AlfaRomeoCare just sends me a check rather than transport to the nearest Alfa dealer (2 1/2 hours)

#13 ·
My local dealer charges more for the synthetic oil change package. Neither package I have, for the Alfa or Ram, covers tire rotation. The Alfa is staggered anyway. The Ram package of four changes was only $199. There is also a local company that sells discount vouchers for places and my local Dodge dealer sells through them. I can buy a $200 voucher for $180. So, the Ram only really costs $180.

#15 · (Edited)
It was an oil sender fail. My oil level was normal one day and then the next I got an oil level warning and service vehicle notice. There was no visible oil leaking, none on the garage floor or my spot at work. They confirmed it was a small leak, topped off the oil. Part came in a week later. Dropped the car off and returned two hours later to pick it up. It was covered under warranty.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.