Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had the lower front diffuser and rockers wrapped in the 3M Carbon fiber. i can't believe how awesome it looks. Pictures don't do it justice.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm flipping them and trying everything. Nothing works.. Sometimes it does. It's annoying.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AAh, you got to export them in a PDF. What a pain in the ass.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
Oh, the front looks hot! Do try to take a full profile pic; I’d like to see how it looks overall.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Did the same myself with $18 carbon fiber wrap roll to protect my car for track events. Had left over and did my badges and the V. I agree it looks awesome. Ordered more to do a nicer job on the front...

Did acseparate post but here are my pics

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Very nice !!! Any thought about doing the rear diffuser ?

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I like the wrap better than the panels offered by a vendor here, plus it's not ridiculously expensive. The weave matches the "V" and emblem excellent.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We need to figure out a way to have horizontal pictures in this forum.
Tried to post the same pics in another thread and i couldn't. It said the file was too big. Really? I don't understand why it is a project to post pics.

·
Registered
'17 Ti Sport Q4 w/ Active Shocks & LSD
805 Posts
Quanto costa?

I like the wrap better than the panels offered by a vendor here, plus it's not ridiculously expensive. The weave matches the "V" and emblem excellent.
How much? who can do it?

·
Registered
1,845 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Look around in your area. What I paid will be different from what you will pay as all shops charge different.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts