Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,380 Posts
Oooh I smell an electric turbo!!!!
Speaking of electric, perhaps some form of hybrid with the electric motor's hp added to the gasoline engine's?

·
Registered
576 Posts
If they manage to tune it to 350Hp, I’d debate selling the Quad to gain AWD...helpful for the harsh New England winters.

Although, I’d really miss the Cloverleaf shields, but maybe they can add a different type of shield on the Veloce models...perhaps one with the Italian Horn or a clove of garlic...>:)

·
Registered
580 Posts
If they manage to tune it to 350Hp, I’d debate selling the Quad to gain AWD...helpful for the harsh New England winters.

Although, I’d really miss the Cloverleaf shields, but maybe they can add a different type of shield on the Veloce models...perhaps one with the Italian Horn or a clove of garlic...>:)
You can have a cloverleaf on a less Giulia model, but to keep it in Harmony with tradition, it shouldn't be green. They used Silver, Gold, and Platinum on the lower models in the past.

Greg

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
The article posted by Thuderjam shows the current engine:
2.0L 280HP I4 DI TURBO ENGINE

And the new one:
2.0L 350HP I4 HO DI TURBO ENGINE

Anyone know what "HO" stands for?

·
Registered
7,380 Posts

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
"debate selling the Quad to gain AWD"

and if it goes into the RWD stelvio MacGeek mentioned, I'd debate forgetting the AWD stelvio quad, if the RWD comes with 4 modes.
but I'm a little south of boston

maybe SHO would be more appropriate?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Will they have a traction control off button?

Reactions: Chipshot

·
Registered
7,380 Posts

·
Registered
7,380 Posts
Following memory card nomenclature, extreme would be next and then extreme pro.

·
Registered
646 Posts
The current 2.0 is a great engine but just a tad underpowered for my taste. I think 350hp version would be the sweet spot, but I?d be weary of the turbo lag.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts