Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Any thoughts/concerns with installing a set of 245/40/19's on a Q4 if I also plan on installing a set of lowering springs? I hate the Q4 wheel gap, and the ride height will only increase with the 245's, but I definitely am in need of a thicker sidewall for my daily commute along these horrible Connecticut roads. Most likely going with the pilot sport a/s 3+'s, as I am running these now in the oem size and love them. Just need a bit more cushioning...

Reactions: CEGIZIO

·
Registered
24 Posts
Any thoughts/concerns with installing a set of 245/40/19's on a Q4 if I also plan on installing a set of lowering springs? I hate the Q4 wheel gap, and the ride height will only increase with the 245's, but I definitely am in need of a thicker sidewall for my daily commute along these horrible Connecticut roads. Most likely going with the pilot sport a/s 3+'s, as I am running these now in the oem size and love them. Just need a bit more cushioning...
love my 245/40/19 on my Ti Performance pack I also have Eurocompulsion spacers and love the flush look, wider grip too...

·
Registered
18 Posts
So 245/40 19s fit up front. Just to confirm ... do they fit without the spacers?

Also, has anyone combined 245/40s with a 275/35 in the rear on the staggered setup??? Specifically this would be on a Q4 as well.

I'd love to see pics...

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,746 Posts
I have a winter setup with 245 40R19 Nokian R3s mounted on 5 holes on all 4 corners of my Q4 with no spacers. I have not observed the tires rubbing any car parts. They do rub a bit when the wheel wells are packed up with snow but there seems to be a reduced tendency for the snow to pack with the oversize tires.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Okay. Old thread but still one of the only threads that show up on a 245/40 search. So, for the knowledge base, I thought I'd share a pic of a 245/40 19 and 275/35 19 set up. I had thought of getting spacers but with these tires they sit flush enough. I like having the extra meat on our Seattle roads and it definitely fills out the wheel well. They are Michellin AS3+ .

·
Registered
289 Posts
Okay. Old thread but still one of the only threads that show up on a 245/40 search. So, for the knowledge base, I thought I'd share a pic of a 245/40 19 and 275/35 19 set up. I had thought of getting spacers but with these tires they sit flush enough. I like having the extra meat on our Seattle roads and it definitely fills out the wheel well. They are Michellin AS3+ .
View attachment 106375
Looks great
and you have a little guard between the rim and the curb monster 👹

·
Registered
85 Posts
looks great. I don't think I saw ... what wheel width on you running these higher tire widths on?

41 - 49 of 49 Posts