Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

2024 last year for the ICE QV?

5K views 66 replies 17 participants last post by  Avnyc11 
#1 ·
Reports are that the 2025 Giulia QV will be a 1000hp electric vehicle. Does anyone have any info on if that means the 2024 QV will be the final year for the V6?

#3 ·
There are strong rumours that there will be no MY23 Giulia Quadrifoglio's and the MY24 will have a mechanical Limited Slip Differential instead of the Torque Vectoring one. This being due to overheating of the Torque Vectoring Diff in the GTA/GTAm on track.
If so, the MY24 car will, in my opinion, be inferior to the original.
Consequently, I've ordered one of the last RHD MY22's to come off the production line. Delivery in July, with luck.
The new BEV Giulia Quadrifoglio is predicted as getting 1000bhp. Perhaps it will appear in 2025.

#9 ·
Lesterh, will you post a large photo of your Verde Montreal ? I want metallic paint and Misano that I ordered for a '24 today doesn't look metallic (their web configurator is total crap)

#17 ·
While I am 100% Team Rosso Etna (especially as a Sicilian), I must say that Montreal Green is the best color (I am French Canadian also, haha). Misano is great too, but this is special:

Reactions: Avnyc11
#19 ·
I like the green on the engine cover.
I also like that blue FIAT X1/9.

Reactions: C.Q4
#25 ·
I suspect history may repeat repeat, with the IC Giulia bowing out a year before the IC Stelvio. But then, the BEV Stelvio will precede the BEV Giulia when that generation is launched. As accurate as forum members’ F1 predictions? We’ll find out in three or four years.

#27 ·
I concur. I don’t see Giulia and Stelvio launching simultaneously, so anticipate one following a year later.

Any guesses about the Tonale/Hornet’s longevity?

#34 ·
I came here today after a long time to see what the rumors are on the USMY24QV. Thinking I should get one assuming it'll be the last ICE year.

#46 ·
So far Misano is leading but Montreal is messing with my head as it is so unique and my wife likes it a lot. A friend sent me hi-res pics and it’s gorgeous.
I cannot believe the dealer doesn’t have paint samples

#49 ·
Contrarians unite!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.