Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone,
Currently have a white 2018 TI sport and thinking about trading it in for 2022 Etna Red.. does anyone know if they are stopping production of Etna red? They have one at a local dealership but it doesn’t really have all the options I want.. They told me that Alfa is probably stopping production of the color and I want to see if anyone else has heard that?

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
The dealerships do not know. No one knows. It is in the 2022 Configurator right now as an option so, I would assume that yes, the Etna Red is an option for the MY2022 cars.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hi Everyone,
Currently have a white 2018 TI sport and thinking about trading it in for 2022 Etna Red.. does anyone know if they are stopping production of Etna red? They have one at a local dealership but it doesn’t really have all the options I want.. They told me the Alfa is probably stopping production of the color and I want to see if anyone else has heard that?
I ordered Rosso Etna in September, it has yet to be built. I was told by my dealer (take that for what it is) that they cannot order Rosso Etna anymore. He believes my order will be honored.

I have only seen about 4-5 Rosso Etna ever on Autotrader.

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,617 Posts
I ordered Rosso Etna in September, it has yet to be built. I was told by my dealer (take that for what it is) that they cannot order Rosso Etna anymore. He believes my order will be honored.

Will you spec another color if they can't do Etna?

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,617 Posts
I don't know. Alfa Rosso is always an option, but as a Sicilian I really wanted Rosso Etna.
As long as it's an Alfa ☺

Reactions: C.Q4

·
Registered
39 Posts

where are those rosso etna you saw on autotrader, trying to see....

·
Registered
722 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Thanks.
My local dealer is getting 1 in etna, can't wait to see it in person.
I got to see a 2.0 in person. It was indoors but the color is great. Wine colored in the shadows and then brighter like lava in the light. Perfectly named.

Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Car

Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

Reactions: ScanianMan

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Per another forum, confirming what I was told in early November:

"Heads up, but Rosso Etna is ALREADY discontinued...A small amount of them got on boats and made it over, but as of this past week, the orders are closed and rejected for any more. Rosso Etna is going to be a VERY rare color. There's rumors its coming back for 2023, but that's all it is at this point - rumors."

Hopefully they will still build my order from September.

Reactions: Avnyc11

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,761 Posts
When can we order Rumor Red?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts