Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
641 - 660 of 744 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
The base and Veloce front fascias are vulnerable to 8" curbs. And Mopar would be happy to sell any Giulia owner a spoiler.

So, is the QV stock lip CF or this? The aftermarket all seem to be CF.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,761 Posts
Reactions: Avnyc11

·
Registered
39 Posts
Unclear... the official US Instagram account posted images of it, so maybe? It's also unclear if it's a new paint option. It looks like Orca GT but they're calling it "Lipari Ochre". There's also special embroidary on the dash and seats. I guess maybe they think special editions will sell better than just having more options for people?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Not anymore, no yellow calipers for 2022.

ALSO, they just announced another "special edition" Giulia and Stelvio, the GT Junior. Really don't understand the logic, less options, more special editions?
More special editions = higher Average Selling Price (ASP)

If you can't, or won't increase production volume, then the next best thing is to make more $ per car. So margins go up, and Wall St. is happy.

Unclear... the official US Instagram account posted images of it, so maybe? It's also unclear if it's a new paint option. It looks like Orca GT but they're calling it "Lipari Ochre". There's also special embroidary on the dash and seats. I guess maybe they think special editions will sell better than just having more options for people?
The US instagram has NOT posted it. It does look like Ocra GT, but must be a mixture to make Lipari Ochre.

The GT Junior and 6C Villa d'Este appear to not be coming to the US.

Reactions: darrylzuk

·
Registered
39 Posts
More special editions = higher Average Selling Price (ASP)

If you can't, or won't increase production volume, then the next best thing is to make more $ per car. So margins go up, and Wall St. is happy.

The US instagram has NOT posted it. It does look like Ocra GT, but must be a mixture to make Lipari Ochre.

The GT Junior and 6C Villa d'Este appear to not be coming to the US.
My mistake, I follow both accounts and hadn't fully woken up when I saw it in my feed, and didn't go back to double check.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Not my car, but I’m pretty sure Westbury AR has the only Rosso Etna in the US. It’s a Veloce with no options.

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
I saw an Ocra GT Stelvio yesterday. Not the color for me.

Reactions: wingler

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
I like the white mirrors. :p

Reactions: C.Q4

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Looks like my shipping eta just got updated. It just arrived in the port. Just waiting on it to arrive at my dealer now 🎉🎉🎉
congrats!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just took the plunge and put down a deposit two Monday's back. Went with Alfa Rosa, black leather, five hole wheels, active safty, and red calipers. I would have taken the carbon roof, but I only miss the option for the carbon front V (don't miss the carbon interior). Coming from a 2005 Lotus elise I preordered in 2004, this car is incredibly fast, comfortable, beautiful, luxurious, and technically advanced. I will miss how bullet proof the Lotus was (Toyota engine) for 15 years. Still only 70/30 that I trade it in :cool:

How do I find out if my dealer is on the good list? I'm likely going to buy a warranty...

Thanks,
Pasquale

·
Registered
722 Posts
I just took the plunge and put down a deposit two Monday's back. Went with Alfa Rosa, black leather, five hole wheels, active safty, and red calipers. I would have taken the carbon roof, but I only miss the option for the carbon front V (don't miss the carbon interior). Coming from a 2005 Lotus elise I preordered in 2004, this car is incredibly fast, comfortable, beautiful, luxurious, and technically advanced. I will miss how bullet proof the Lotus was (Toyota engine) for 15 years. Still only 70/30 that I trade it in :cool:

How do I find out if my dealer is on the good list? I'm likely going to buy a warranty...

Thanks,
Pasquale
I've always wanted a Krypton Green Elise. My dog's name is Lotus, with the logo on her tag.

641 - 660 of 744 Posts