Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
481 - 500 of 512 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Perhaps I need to zoom up a bit on the interior shots you posted--I could live with the red stitching as a contrast, and even the badging since those are easy mods.

Edit: No contrasting stitching that I can see... the opposite actually (from the link you provided, window sticker shows the 'Premium Interior and Sound Package'). The dealer also lists it as a 'Ti AWD' when it's obviously a Veloce from the badging and window sticker... So much confusion.

Window Sticker
Hmm, here are MY22 Premium packages in Black, and you can see the silver/white contrasting stitching.

I can't find a red interior that shows the stitch in red, it appears to be black?

Ti

Veloce

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Hmm, here are MY22 Premium packages in Black, and you can see the silver/white contrasting stitching.

I can't find a red interior that shows the stitch in red, it appears to be black?

Ti

View attachment 115629

Veloce

View attachment 115630
I guess #000 black stitching technically contrasts with the #333 lighter black interior :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: Avnyc11 and C.Q4

·
Registered
268 Posts
  • Sad
Reactions: 614

·
Registered
985 Posts
Looks like it's confirmed my 2018 will be my last Alfa... well unless they smarten up

I can no longer get the color (Trofeo White), interior (black/ice), wheels, or adjustable suspension I want

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Here is a 2022 Stelvio Veloce w/ Red interior. It has also been reduced to just seats/armrest and the contrasting stitch is BLACK.

View attachment 115631
View attachment 115632
I texted my dealer, he called me back and talked me off the ledge--he has 5 22's in stock, including a red Veloce with the red seats and he said that it looks amazing--despite the no contrast. He also confirmed the only option with colored stitching are the Sparco seats on the QV, the rest are all black. Additionally, he said that dark miron badging is coming, the first orders are shipping with the chrome. He reiterated that my orders were all dark miron badging. I'm going to go up and take a look for myself at the seats...

Edit: One other thing to note, on my QV order sheet, I do not have the red caliper option selected with the Ocra GT; however, he confirmed they are coming with red calipers... Not sure of why that would be just yet.

Reactions: C.Q4

·
Registered
268 Posts
I texted my dealer, he called me back and talked me off the ledge--he has 5 22's in stock, including a red Veloce with the red seats and he said that it looks amazing--despite the no contrast. He also confirmed the only option with colored stitching are the Sparco seats on the QV, the rest are all black. Additionally, he said that dark miron badging is coming, the first orders are shipping with the chrome. He reiterated that my orders were all dark miron badging. I'm going to go up and take a look for myself at the seats...

Edit: One other thing to note, on my QV order sheet, I do not have the red caliper option selected with the Ocra GT; however, he confirmed they are coming with red calipers... Not sure of why that would be just yet.
Please take pictures of the Veloce red on red.

The Black interior on lots have white stitching w/ Premium Package (HK sound and Leather dash/doors).

Hard to believe the badges will change, but who knows. Silver badges may become a unicorn haha.

Red calipers are $650 option for QV per the OG.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Please take pictures of the Veloce red on red.

The Black interior on lots have white stitching w/ Premium Package (HK sound and Leather dash/doors).

Hard to believe the badges will change, but who knows. Silver badges may become a unicorn haha.

Red calipers are $650 option for QV per the OG.
Absolutely will take photos. I don't think the badges will change, there is an option code for dark badging he has on his end.

And, yep, the red calipers are a $650 option for the QV; however, not listed on my order sheet--but on my D1 of what's being built for delivery.

Edit: I'll take a look at any black interior premiums as well if he has them--the photos I've seen look more like what's in my 19 Giulia, kind of a lighter gray. We shall see!

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,151 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Reactions: Avnyc11

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
  • Sad

·
Registered
323 Posts
The more I see the MY updates of the last couple years I am ever happier with my 2019.

Misano Blue - gone
Yellow brake calipers - gone
Carbon edition - gone
Poser. Behold my unicorn:
  • Montecarlo Blue
  • Bright 5-hole (biohazard) wheels
  • Yellow calipers
  • Brown/tan/caramel/whateveritis interior
  • Adaptive suspension

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
I haven’t made it to my dealer yet; but he also received some MY22 Stelvio’s today—snapped a pic of the new 21” Dark 5 Holes for me (one of my 2 new orders is a Stelvio Veloce with these wheels). I’ll try to make it over there Friday to get pics of all the MY22’s he has in. I really like the new wheels on the Stelvio.

Reactions: C.Q4 and Avnyc11

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,308 Posts
I haven’t made it to my dealer yet; but he also received some MY22 Stelvio’s today—snapped a pic of the new 21” Dark 5 Holes for me (one of my 2 new orders is a Stelvio Veloce with these wheels). I’ll try to make it over there Friday to get pics of all the MY22’s he has in. I really like the new wheels on the Stelvio.

View attachment 115711
Those look very thick to me. Not as thin as the prior smaller 5 hole wheels

Reactions: Chipshot

·
Registered
268 Posts
Those tires need some Tire Wet (Yes, it does work very well).

·
Registered
48 Posts
I wonder if I'll have my 22 QV canceled like my 21's 😬
Ugh please don’t even joke. If my 22 QV gets canceled like my 21 then I’m done and going to buy a lotus. If it comes in when my dealer thinks it will - Dec/Jan then I’ll have been waiting for like 8-9 months :(

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Ugh please don’t even joke. If my 22 QV gets canceled like my 21 then I’m done and going to buy a lotus. If it comes in when my dealer thinks it will - Dec/Jan then I’ll have been waiting for like 8-9 months :(
I think if we ordered early, we're fine--the Ocra GT color is going to be a bit of an issue for MY22, from what I understand, may only make it onto QVs in the first quarter of delivery--my dealer cannot order a Veloce in Ocra GT at the moment. Apparently issues with the paint separating causing big delays, so they're limiting it. Outside of the very few MY21 Ocra GT's, we may see even fewer moving forward (glad mine is ordered). At least they are not allowing orders of something they can't deliver, unlike in the past. Taking that as a positive sign.

As an aside, if you have a Lotus dealer near by, you can configure an Emira on the Lotus site, print it out and take it in--deposits are ranging from $2-4K. No one is clear on whether the Toyota V6 or AMG 4 Cylinder will be the flagship, launching first, or will be at the low/high end in cost.

I'm interested in the Emira and contacted Lotus NA sales and they said to use the configurator and get an order in, they do not plan to send large shipments without orders because of their EV lineup that's about to be introduced. Thinking it will be limited to orders only in the US. I've wanted a Lotus for a long time, this is the one I think. /hijack

·
Registered
292 Posts
...then I’m done and going to buy a lotus.
I've already planted the seed to my wife that an Emira is on my must-have list. I'll start bringing it up in a few months, then unleash the full-on nagging around my birthday next year, just like I did with the QV. She should cave by around December 2022 when the 2023 models are out.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I think if we ordered early, we're fine--the Ocra GT color is going to be a bit of an issue for MY22, from what I understand, may only make it onto QVs in the first quarter of delivery--my dealer cannot order a Veloce in Ocra GT at the moment. Apparently issues with the paint separating causing big delays, so they're limiting it. Outside of the very few MY21 Ocra GT's, we may see even fewer moving forward (glad mine is ordered). At least they are not allowing orders of something they can't deliver, unlike in the past. Taking that as a positive sign.

As an aside, if you have a Lotus dealer near by, you can configure an Emira on the Lotus site, print it out and take it in--deposits are ranging from $2-4K. No one is clear on whether the Toyota V6 or AMG 4 Cylinder will be the flagship, launching first, or will be at the low/high end in cost.

I'm interested in the Emira and contacted Lotus NA sales and they said to use the configurator and get an order in, they do not plan to send large shipments without orders because of their EV lineup that's about to be introduced. Thinking it will be limited to orders only in the US. I've wanted a Lotus for a long time, this is the one I think. /hijack

Yeah I should be okay with the Montreal green QV, my dealer placed it the day orders opened for me and it has changed status to being built so I should be A-ok but its still a worry.

If I went with an Emira, it would absolutely be with the AMG 4 Cyl. Theres way more potential there imo and its just a cooler config i think. The V6 is a bit long in the tooth, and the AMG is just too interesting for me.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've already planted the seed to my wife that an Emira is on my must-have list. I'll start bringing it up in a few months, then unleash the full-on nagging around my birthday next year, just like I did with the QV. She should cave by around December 2022 when the 2023 models are out.

If I didnt already have the QV on order my fiance luckily wouldnt have an issue with me getting the emira. She fully supports the ridiculous impractical cars I want haha. Maybe in a few years after the QV ill grab one, especially once they start upping the power.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I think they have fixed the Window Stickers.

Base = $47,090 (same as Ti)
Veloce = +22S package = $50,690 ($190 more than Order Guide)

Veloce AWD – Package 22S - $3,600
8–Way Power Adjustable Front Passenger Seat Sport Leather Seats
Power Adjustable Seat Bolsters
Manual Adjustable Thigh Support
Limited–Slip Differential
8–Way Power Adjustable Driver Seat
Miron Black V–Scudetto Grille
Veloce Rear Fascia
Gloss–Black Window Surround Moldings
225/40R19 All–Season Performance Tires
19–Inch x 8.0–Inch Sport 5–Hole Aluminum Wheels
Aluminum Steering–Column–Mounted Paddle Shifters