Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
441 - 460 of 656 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,443 Posts
So what's the default? Grey? Red? White/Green?
Grey I believe with leather only seats or sparco with alcantara and white/green stitching

Reactions: Mvforza

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nope. Although the Sparco seats come with standard white/green stitching.
This may be a dumb question. If you option the sports seats with green and white stitching, Will the dashboard and armrest stitching be in green and white? What about the backseats? I have the standard seats with green and white stitching on my model year 21. It’s hard for me to imagine they would not match the stitching of the seats with the other areas. I’m not sure how that would look. If they do the green and white stitching of those areasWhen you order the Sparco seats, seems silly not to have it as an option for the other seats. I imagine I missing something.

·
Registered
2000 Audi S4 Stage 3+
106 Posts
This may be a dumb question. If you option the sports seats with green and white stitching, Will the dashboard and armrest stitching be in green and white? What about the backseats? I have the standard seats with green and white stitching on my model year 21. It’s hard for me to imagine they would not match the stitching of the seats with the other areas. I’m not sure how that would look. If they do the green and white stitching of those areasWhen you order the Sparco seats, seems silly not to have it as an option for the other seats. I imagine I missing something.
I ordered a MY22 with the Sparcos and was told the white and green stitching would be continued throughout with that option. I think it would be weird too if it was only the seats with that stitching

·
Registered
65 Posts
I ordered a MY22 with the Sparcos and was told the white and green stitching would be continued throughout with that option. I think it would be weird too if it was only the seats with that stitching
So then it seems a little weird to me that they would discontinue that for the regular sport seats. Seems like an odd way to cut costs and an unnecessary “limitation”. But I’m no accountant. I’m sure it makes sense to folks a lot smarter than me

·
Registered
558 Posts
Is this still true? Rosso Etna is for Late Availability? The dealers won't verify it.
It is. My dealership's sales manager told me while I was picking up my car that Rosso Etna wouldn't even go into production until around October/November timeframe.

·
Registered
517 Posts
It is. My dealership's sales manager told me while I was picking up my car that Rosso Etna wouldn't even go into production until around October/November timeframe.
Ohhhh, I thought it was 3Q22 production, not 3Q21.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Ohhhh, I thought it was 3Q22 production, not 3Q21.
Take what the sales manager told me with a grain of salt. They are not always right. Although I do feel this guy wasn't just bs'ing me.

Reactions: C.Q4

·
Registered
293 Posts
That gels with the two Rosso Etna QVs my local dealer has on order, which will be arriving in December.

·
Registered
517 Posts
So I found a 2022 Giulia Ti in PA. Now we can see official pricing from the window sticker:

Some notes:

1) Base Price = $47,090 vs $46,000 or $46,900 (Order Guide)
2) 19x8 Sport 5-Hole Al. w/ 225/40-19 All-Seasons = $1,000 vs $500, or $1,000 w/ 3-Seasons (OG)

Matches OG

3) Vulcano Black = $660
4) Premium Int & Sound (HK & Leather) = $1,800
5) Active Assist Plus Package (ADAS L2) = $1,000
6) Gloss Red Calipers w/ White Script = $650

Other info
7) Destination = $1,495

Reactions: Avnyc11

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yeah I heard the first round of 2022’s just got delivered last week. My 22 stelvio should be in next month and the QV is expected December/January even though it switched from Scheduled to build.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Considering the large amount fo 2021 inventory, and the complete lack of 22 on the lots, I doubt they will switch to 2022 for awhile. Has a single 2022 been produced yet?

Well if there is inventory I can't find it. I have a 2018 Tri Coat Comp Red QV that must be replaced, and I can't find another in the same red in a 2021. The new red for 2022 looks pretty good....darker and more burnished, and I'm concerned may be harder to keep perfect and look good (swirl marks and dust).

Plus I'm not sure, but I suspect, there is no more red stitching? And the carbon fiber steering wheel? I found a 2020 that's loaded including CCB, exposed carbon roof, etc and I have a deposit on it and I think that's my best move.

I've owned so many hot cars. Numerous ferraris including a Challenge Stradale, AMG, Mcars, I have two GT3s now and a GTS Cab now. The QV is such a standout. After 3 years, it still thrills me and I'm in awe and feel honored and lucky to own it.

I tried the C63 S, no go. New M3, sterile and stiff. S5 Sportback, Yawn. There is no competition.

·
Registered
517 Posts
So... the optional interior colors are ONLY seats/armrest. The dash and door cards are still black. :cry:

Giulia Ti - Tan (Brown) Upgrade

Giulia Sprint - Red Sport Seat Upgrade

Stelvio Veloce - Red Upgrade

• Sad
Reactions: Avnyc11

·
Registered
2019 Giulia Q4 Ti Sport, Misano Blue / Tan
273 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,481 Posts
AWFUL! I think PSA’s beancounters swooped in and eviscerated the interior. Maybe even purposely setting Alfa up for failure. I’m in no hurry to replace my 2020. First forcing me to get a sunroof, then yanking active suspension, loosing the wheels I like, and now red is dead. 😡

Reactions: johnalfa

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
450 Posts
I still think there is a good chance this is partially due to supply shortages.

Reactions: -ds-
441 - 460 of 656 Posts