Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a set of dark 5 hole wheels for my 2020 Quad. I'm in the Philadelphia area.

I want to buy the carbon fiber trim for the steering wheel. I have spoken with three dealers and the can part number. Does anyone know what it is?

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
I'm looking for a set of dark 5 hole wheels for my 2020 Quad. I'm in the Philadelphia area.

I want to buy the carbon fiber trim for the steering wheel. I have spoken with three dealers and the can part number. Does anyone know what it is?
what rims you have now? What part of city. I’m in south Philly

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
I'm in Center City. I have the dark Tecnico wheels and I need another set of rims for snow tires.
you could just use the ones you have now. It’s pretty easy to get tires mounted. A lot cheaper and less headache. No storage of rims etc. I personally run r888 or rr year round. I don’t drive in snow or rain. Do you drive in snow? Even with snow tires I would assume the QV is a disaster in city snow traffic. Congestion and snow don’t fair well for RWD. Maybe adequate enough in rural areas but I couldn’t imagine driving a QV down market st in snow. I plow chase banks, Upenn, Eagles/sixers stadiums etc and we struggle in f-250s driving in CC.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts